What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Brooks

FootynRacing

Juniors
Is anyone else concerned that if Austin plays well enough that he can't possibly be dropped and then Potter moving Anasta into the forwards ? Is this a possibility ?

Irvine

Juniors
My major concern is everyone mentions Moses and truth is he might turn out to be a world beater but he could also be another Kurtis Rowe where he looked a million bucks in the 20's but can't make the step up to the NRL (talk the talk). Moses isn't that big physically and it could take him a few years to bulk up. I actually got a bit of a shock when I saw him in the 9's comp.

Moses has pedigree, he has been a standout in junior football and will be our permanent 5/8 for years to come. If you have watched him play you will be aware of the freakish things he can do.

Rowe was never a standout in anything..trouble is Payten convinced Potter he was. Potter is a smart man he quickly worked out Jacob Miller and his soon going to work out Kurtis Rowe is not NRL standard.

Anasta in the forwards haunts the sh*t out of me,we dont need a soft spot in our pack again.I keep thinking he would be the equivalent of a modern day Nick Graham !

Tiger05

First Grade
Anasta in the forwards haunts the sh*t out of me,we dont need a soft spot in our pack again.I keep thinking he would be the equivalent of a modern day Nick Graham !

I say worse. He just isn't a forward anymore. I also don't think he is a good option in the halves.

Fordy20

Juniors
Is anyone else concerned that if Austin plays well enough that he can't possibly be dropped and then Potter moving Anasta into the forwards ? Is this a possibility ?

Can't see it happening. The more likely and therefore more depressing scenario is that no matter how well Austin plays and gels with Farah and Brooks, Anasta will still walk back into the side when he is fit.

Tigers Tale

Juniors
Moses has pedigree, he has been a standout in junior football and will be our permanent 5/8 for years to come. If you have watched him play you will be aware of the freakish things he can do.

I'll be honest I haven't seen a lot of him but apparently he was very good in the under 20's SOO. The side has never been better off for depth....

Radical Rat

Juniors
He was great in the under 20's SOO. Had in hand in everything and displayed a well controlled kicking game as well. Also didn't think he was as small as some have made out. If he doesn't get a run in first grade this year, he and Brooks should be training all off-season together to be our starting halves 2015.

Tiger05

First Grade
If he doesn't get a run in first grade this year, he and Brooks should be training all off-season together to be our starting halves 2015.

I think he should be in first grade now assuming his body can handle it.

I feel sorry for Austin though because he is a good player and I think a better option than Anasta at this point however I doubt he will get a run. Maybe Potter will bite the bullet and play Austin. Maybe Moses will take longer to play first grade however I think he is worth a go right now.