What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Bryce Gibbs insults Hannant

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
Uhm, the first list involves matters dealt with by courts and the legal system, are you dumb?

IanG

Coach
Imagine if Hazem El Masri's religion was ridiculed by the likes of Gibbs?

You wouldn't be able to keep all the do gooders out of here.

As was said on Holywood and Zorba this morning, all hell would've broken loose.

Tell me are there any known Atheists playing in the NRL?

Game_Breaker

Coach
Mac
It goes on all the time, most players, all clubs.
Its only when sookie lalas like hannant cant hack it and turn it into more than it is - that we actually are more aware of it

Yeah, probably during the game

But doing after the final whistle, when you're meant to be shaking hands is a sign of a sook who cant hack a loss.

Borat.

Juniors
Yeah, probably during the game

But doing after the final whistle, when you're meant to be shaking hands is a sign of a sook who cant hack a loss.

You hit the nail on the head -100 % right - Hannant could be seen really mouthing off after the game -What a sook

farah said even the Bulldogs trainer was mouthing off.....By your definiton Bulldogs = bunch of sooks who cant hack it

hybrid_tiger

Coach
Why are the NRL investigating if Hannant/Bulldogs didn't make an official complaint?

Perhaps someone should remind them to investigate something important...such as why our refs are so f**king incompetent, FFS.

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
You hit the nail on the head -100 % right - Hannant could be seen really mouthing off after the game -What a sook

farah said even the Bulldogs trainer was mouthing off.....By your definiton Bulldogs = bunch of sooks who cant hack it
You're an idiot. That's by EVERYONE'S definition.
Why are the NRL investigating if Hannant/Bulldogs didn't make an official complaint?

Perhaps someone should remind them to investigate something important...such as why our refs are so f**king incompetent, FFS.
Completely agree, there are bigger issues than if douchebag Gibbs had a dig at powderpuff Hannant (no tongue in cheek, they should both move on, as should the NRL).

LazyDreamer

Bench

Pffft!You ask that question with the Gallen/Paea incident less than 12 months old? The NRL obviously has no regard for the wishes of the target of any inappropriate sledge. Afterall, even though Paea didn't lodge an on-field complaint & wanted things left on the field, the NRL still somehow thought it appropriate to step in.

But yeah - if the whole deal is Hannant being ridiculed about believing in his pretend deity, then watch out when my 9 year-old gets sledged for believing in Santa!

taipan

Referee
OK It should be open season for sledging.You should be able to get away with bagging people who believe, by calling them fairytale followers dumb ..whatsis,and those who don't call them Stalin ,Pol Pot who cares.
You can call small players pigmy ar*es.
The best sledgers tend to lack discipline on the field,and Gibbs idea of discipline is a fist full of fives.
Agree with loudstart the most fanatical religious zealots seem to be the ones constantly bagging religion.
I take the view of the astronomer Biran Schmidt who is leading the Skymapper project,who is a militant agnostic" I don't know and neither do you".
Let's get on with the friggin game,that is being ruined be pedantic ref decisions at times ,and too much reliance on the bomb for tries.

Nugby

Juniors
What I don't understand is why a guy who could get another three/four wives down here's so concerned that his first wife wants to head back to Queensland :lol:

ironhorse

Juniors
as a christian i gotta say non religious people shouldnt comment on this

wtf ? why not ,because someone doesn't have a religion they are not entitled to an opinion ?Typical religious point of view , your as a big a sook as Hannant !

Patsy

Juniors
build a bridge and get over it. there are alot worse things in the world than this. players are getting soft i.e complaining about this stuff and taking dives. should be left on the field and sorted out on the field.

if you believe it should make you strong enough to deal with religous taunts - move on and harden up, for gosa sake their are families dealing with much bigger issues than this.

Last edited:

Eels Dude

Coach
as a christian i gotta say non religious people shouldnt comment on this

Why the f*** not???? If that's your opinion then explain why????

As a non religious person I hold certain beliefs of my own which should be equally respected by religious people. But that's not always the case. To me a mormon knocking on my door and wanting to sell me their religion is no different to a homosexual knocking on my door and trying to convince me to become a homosexual.

To suggest that a non religious person has no right to comment on such an issue (which is what you are doing) is creating a division between religious and non religious people and that's why a lot of people have no respect for your beliefs and treat them as a joke.

Last edited:

Hanscholo

Bench
prophet-seer.jpg

dumb dumb dumb dumb dumb. Says it all really.

I think its pretty low to have a crack at someone's religion on field, not that it overly worries me as an atheist - a little more reality is good for everyone. Still probably not the go to personally attack people on the field for any reason, I always thought that sledging was pretty much the lowest form of bad sportsmanship. Hannant has run his mouth plenty of times before from what i can recall so i guess if you want to make yourself a target you get what you deserve, especially when your such an easy target as the picture above will attest to.

RugbyHighlights

Juniors
Rubbish. Dallas couldnt understand a sledge.

I find it funny that suddenly the most fanatical religious zealouts on this thread are the ones slandering religion. If anyone looks like a hypocritical f*ckwit, Rugbyhighlights and Mr Radich are fighting out for top honours!

Stfu. I will slap you off your fence, agnostic merkin.

super_coach

First Grade
What makes you laugh, the NRL will waste time and money investigating the incident that should have been left on the field but do nothing about Maxwell and the two clowns who refereed the Rabbits vrs EEls game yesterday. Finch should be sacked on the spot today after another very average weekend by the boys in pink.

Every week teams are having what chance they have of winning taken off them by ego driven wa.kers like Maxwell and no wonder players get frustrated and start loosing their cool.

Fibroman

First Grade
It should be open slather on the field. If your sledging goes too far then the other side should pump up and hammer you in defence and then leave it all out on the field at the end of the game. Bring back the laws of the jungle.