What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Bryce Gibbs insults Hannant

RugbyHighlights

Juniors
What evidence? There is no scientific evidence we evolved from anything! There all assumptions! There's a lot od crap on the internet trying to disprove the bible (contradictions etc etc) There is not 1 bit of true evidence that disproves anything the bible says. That's right go out and google it now, come up with a scripture, take it out of context.

I didn't say anything about scientific evidence. I said evidence. Historic evidence. Teamed with the fact Evolution is a scientific fact, it's obvious where the evidence and facts lie.

The Bible doesn't need to be disproved, you neanderthal imbecile. Because there's no evidence to support any of the bullsh*t in it to begin with. It's largely myth with a little bit of pseudo-history.

Also, Christianity is but a poor rip off of many religions before. A poor mans Judaism. Then we could take Judaism back to Egypt, Egyptian beliefs back to Mesopotamia etc. All the way back to humans in caves worshipping the Sun as a God.

What makes your religion right and the THOUSANDS of others wrong? Because your Bible says so? Well, the Torah says the exact same thing. The Qu'ran says the exact same thing. Infact, pretty much all religions base their beliefs around a book, and all these books state only their book is right.

Can't believe how dumb some people are. Especially considering you're a Fijian. Christianity is something you idiots were brainwashed into by white European conquerers :lol:

There is NO evidence for your beliefs. Absolutely none. Zilch, nada, nothing. You're a brainwashed imbecile following a dumb cult. Typical of the uneducated populous of Fiji.

RugbyHighlights

Juniors
Let me get this right you think Science is just make believe?
I have a number of questions for you. For the record I went to a Catholic School for 12 years.

Do you believe the Earth is only 10000 years old?

Do you actually think the earth was created in 6 days?

Have you heard of natural selection? Survival of the fittest?

Do you know what DNA, genes and chromosomes are?

Do you believe a woman actually turned into salt? As stated in the bible.

Do you believe that women were invented by god from Adam's rib?

Why don't you believe in Zeus or any other religions God's and only believe in the one you were raised up to believe in?

Have you actually looked at, and studied the facts and evidence behind evolution? Other than look at the odd website or two?

The guys a moron. He's probably never thought about anything in depth. He doesn't realise that if Fiji was conquered by the Ottoman Empire, for example, as opposed to the British Empire, he would be sat in this thread hyping up the Qu'ran. Fiji would be majority Muslim.

But that's to much common sense for these mentally deraged imbeciles to embrace.http://www.google.co.uk/url?url=htt...=section_link&resnum=3&ct=legacy&ved=0CBwQygQ

RugbyHighlights

Juniors
Also bati-boy, Jesus followed Judaism. You think your prophet supports Christianity? Guy is a jew lmao.

If you want to really follow your prophet you need to convert to Judaism. He was also a Communist. So move to North Korea or something.

RugbyHighlights

Juniors
Same for you Mormon scumbags. How are you going to worship and follow Jesus as a prophet and the Son of God, then ignore everything he does? LMAO

He was a Jewish, Communist, Pescotarian.

Loudstrat

Coach
One has plenty of evidence, the other has no evidence. That's why.

Believing in God is moronic. If i believed in Leprechauns I'd be open game for ridicule.

:lol: You believe in Yawnion ffs - and you bag those who believe in leprechauns? You are the mentally ill one!!!!

Yawnion worshipper :lol:

So why do you hate the religeous? If someone quietly believes in something, what's it to you? Did some bully with a cross pinch your cut lunch?

FFS, you sound like you have TNT strapped to your jocks.

Do us all a favour - self detonate at Twickers and take a few fellow f*cktards with ya!

RugbyHighlights

Juniors
:lol: You believe in Yawnion ffs - and you bag those who believe in leprechauns? You are the mentally ill one!!!!

Yawnion worshipper :lol:

So why do you hate the religeous? If someone quietly believes in something, what's it to you? Did some bully with a cross pinch your cut lunch?

FFS, you sound like you have TNT strapped to your jocks.

Do us all a favour - self detonate at Twickers and take a few fellow f*cktards with ya!

I'm from England. There wasn't a single openly religious person in my school. This isn't Australia, where brainwashing is accepted under the guise of political correctness.

And yes, i hate ALL religion. It's a f**king anchor to the progression of society and the human race. Only merkin-muffins excuse religion.:lol:

I've also not watched Union for a few months, so not sure why you're going on about it:?

It's because of tits like you that the world is so f**ked up. Can't wait till we're allowed to help the brainwashed and put them in mental health clinics for rehabila f**king tation. But you agnostic fence sitters wont have that. How dare I imply religious people are brainwashed.

f**k up. I hope a Muslim flies a plane into your nans house.

aussie7798

First Grade
religion is the longest con in the world

i mean hosestly break it down and it sounds like a con

give me your faith and i will give you immortality and bliss after you die and if you follow my teaching you will have happinness on earth

ahhh but i cant offer you any proof because you must have faith to follow me but if something bad happens its because i am testing you or you where corrupted. But if something good happens to you it was by my hand.

I mean honestly come on would any of you invest your money on someting that only offered this type promise.

The worst thing about people who believe in religion is that they seem to think that they can pick or choose what teachings to follow surely you are messing with the eternal future of your soul with a being that sees and knows everything. Wasn't it jesus who said that it is easier for a camel to pass through the eye of a needle than a rich man to get into heaven. Yet how many of you who believe do not follow even this simple and clearly worded advice.

heres a a game i like to play for those of you who believe in religion

I am your GOD in the flesh typing away at this keyboard.

prove that i am not

RugbyHighlights

Juniors
religion is the longest con in the world

i mean hosestly break it down and it sounds like a con

give me your faith and i will give you immortality and bliss after you die and if you follow my teaching you will have happinness on earth

ahhh but i cant offer you any proof because you must have faith to follow me but if something bad happens its because i am testing you or you where corrupted. But if something good happens to you it was by my hand.

I mean honestly come on would any of you invest your money on someting that only offered this type promise.

The worst thing about people who believe in religion is that they seem to think that they can pick or choose what teachings to follow surely you are messing with the eternal future of your soul with a being that sees and knows everything. Wasn't it jesus who said that it is easier for a camel to pass through the eye of a needle than a rich man to get into heaven. Yet how many of you who believe do not follow even this simple and clearly worded advice.

heres a a game i like to play for those of you who believe in religion

I am your GOD in the flesh typing away at this keyboard.

prove that i am not

According to Christians, we're taking that quote out of context.

They only follow parts they agree with. And the parts they don't want to live by, they pretend have alternate meaning.

The Americans make me laugh most, die hard capitalists, yet claim to love jesus. How dumb can you get :lol::lol::lol:

stormbati

Bench
I didn't say anything about scientific evidence. I said evidence. Historic evidence. Teamed with the fact Evolution is a scientific fact, it's obvious where the evidence and facts lie.

The Bible doesn't need to be disproved, you neanderthal imbecile. Because there's no evidence to support any of the bullsh*t in it to begin with. It's largely myth with a little bit of pseudo-history.

Also, Christianity is but a poor rip off of many religions before. A poor mans Judaism. Then we could take Judaism back to Egypt, Egyptian beliefs back to Mesopotamia etc. All the way back to humans in caves worshipping the Sun as a God.

What makes your religion right and the THOUSANDS of others wrong? Because your Bible says so? Well, the Torah says the exact same thing. The Qu'ran says the exact same thing. Infact, pretty much all religions base their beliefs around a book, and all these books state only their book is right.

Can't believe how dumb some people are. Especially considering you're a Fijian. Christianity is something you idiots were brainwashed into by white European conquerers :lol:

There is NO evidence for your beliefs. Absolutely none. Zilch, nada, nothing. You're a brainwashed imbecile following a dumb cult. Typical of the uneducated populous of Fiji.

Your getting carried away, and please dont say things you wouldnt say to my face or any Fijian, makes you look like a cat.
Your right, every religion say theyre the right one, Christianity no different, but my arguement of "no proof to disprove the bible" is just as valid as yours of "no proof of my beliefs"
Dont post links to youtube videos to support your arguement because theres just as many to support mine.

Yes we were "brainwashed" into Christianity by Europeans, but we're still capable of questioning our beliefs, which anyone should, which I have and am very comfortable being a Christian.

RugbyHighlights

Juniors
Your getting carried away, and please dont say things you wouldnt say to my face or any Fijian, makes you look like a cat.
Your right, every religion say theyre the right one, Christianity no different, but my arguement of "no proof to disprove the bible" is just as valid as yours of "no proof of my beliefs"
Dont post links to youtube videos to support your arguement because theres just as many to support mine.

Yes we were "brainwashed" into Christianity by Europeans, but we're still capable of questioning our beliefs, which anyone should, which I have and am very comfortable being a Christian.

Listen, you uneducated halfwit. The burdren of proof is with you. It is you making the claim, you have to prove it.

I don't have to disprove it. In the same way you don't have to disprove my claim that I have a pink 12 legged f**king giraffe in my back garden.

And I'll say whatever I like to Fijians. Being religious I doubt they'd even have the mental accumen to comprehend the fact they'd been insulted.

Batty man.

Lockyer4President!

First Grade
I'm from England. There wasn't a single openly religious person in my school. This isn't Australia, where brainwashing is accepted under the guise of political correctness.

The Queen of England is also the leader of your state run church, the Church of England broski... Last time I checked Australia didn't have an official religion or official church.

RugbyHighlights

Juniors
The Queen of England is also the leader of your state run church, the Church of England broski... Last time I checked Australia didn't have an official religion or official church.

Of course you don't, your PC mad culture would probably be afraid of upsetting the Muslims and aboriginals :lol:

And nobody gives a f**k about the Queen. Has no reflection on the people. You don't get openly religious people in schools here. Period. They don't want to get ridiculed and bullied so they stay quiet

The fact is Australia panders to brainwashed merkins because of PC git-wizards like yourself.

stormbati

Bench
Listen, you uneducated halfwit. The burdren of proof is with you. It is you making the claim, you have to prove it.

I don't have to disprove it. In the same way you don't have to disprove my claim that I have a pink 12 legged f**king giraffe in my back garden.

And I'll say whatever I like to Fijians. Being religious I doubt they'd even have the mental accumen to comprehend the fact they'd been insulted.

Batty man.

Call me uneducated or whatever you like, I believe in Jesus Christ and you dont have to like it.
:roll: internet gangster

RugbyHighlights

Juniors
Call me uneducated or whatever you like, I believe in Jesus Christ and you dont have to like it.
:roll: internet gangster

Then why don't you convert to Judaism? Jesus Christ was a Jew.

Why don't you support Communism? Jesus Christ was a Communist.

Why don't you become a Pescotarian? Jesus Christ was a Pescotarian.

This all according to your own book :lol:

You don't believe sh*t. I'm more similar to Jesus than you'll ever be.

Crawl back into your hole.

RugbyHighlights

Juniors
christianity-demotivational-poster.gif

Latest posts