What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Bryce Gibbs insults Hannant

Big Pete

Referee
:lol: at how far this thread has degenerated.

Truth is...

Gibbs is a grub.

Hannant is overly sensitive.

Should religion be an accepted topic for sledging? No.

Hutchy86

Juniors
can someone throw this racist, bigoted and snide pr!ck off these forums?
religious jibes aside, no-one has the right to belittle another because of race

Hutchy86

Juniors
I didn't say anything about scientific evidence. I said evidence. Historic evidence. Teamed with the fact Evolution is a scientific fact, it's obvious where the evidence and facts lie.

The Bible doesn't need to be disproved, you neanderthal imbecile. Because there's no evidence to support any of the bullsh*t in it to begin with. It's largely myth with a little bit of pseudo-history.

Also, Christianity is but a poor rip off of many religions before. A poor mans Judaism. Then we could take Judaism back to Egypt, Egyptian beliefs back to Mesopotamia etc. All the way back to humans in caves worshipping the Sun as a God.

What makes your religion right and the THOUSANDS of others wrong? Because your Bible says so? Well, the Torah says the exact same thing. The Qu'ran says the exact same thing. Infact, pretty much all religions base their beliefs around a book, and all these books state only their book is right.

Can't believe how dumb some people are. Especially considering you're a Fijian. Christianity is something you idiots were brainwashed into by white European conquerers :lol:

There is NO evidence for your beliefs. Absolutely none. Zilch, nada, nothing. You're a brainwashed imbecile following a dumb cult. Typical of the uneducated populous of Fiji.

Racial belittlement from a snide who believes that skin colour determines entitlement and intelligence

Who's being racist?

Originally Posted by RugbyHighlights

"And I'll say whatever I like to Fijians. Being religious I doubt they'd even have the mental accumen to comprehend the fact they'd been insulted.

Batty man.
"

Smearing all Fijians as being unable to comprehend that they are being insulted would be racist.

Also you then go on to show your homophobic side so you're going great so far. Hate the handicapped?

RugbyHighlights

Juniors
Racial belittlement from a snide who believes that skin colour determines entitlement and intelligence

Do you have a screw loose? There's a distinct difference between nationality and ethnicity, or race, if you will.

The fact you perceived my dig at Fiji to be racially motivated is an embarassing reflection of how your mind functions, NOT mine.

Eejit :lol:

RugbyHighlights

Juniors
Originally Posted by RugbyHighlights

"And I'll say whatever I like to Fijians. Being religious I doubt they'd even have the mental accumen to comprehend the fact they'd been insulted.

Batty man.
"

Smearing all Fijians as being unable to comprehend that they are being insulted would be racist.

Also you then go on to show your homophobic side so you're going great so far. Hate the handicapped?

You could argue I've been taking digs at the handicapped throughout the thread. Being that the religious are mentally handicapped.

And read my last response. Race had nothing to do with my Fijian comment.

You racists are really showing yourselfs for the small minded thinkers you are.

Do you have a screw loose? There's a distinct difference between nationality and ethnicity, or race, if you will.

The fact you perceived my dig at Fiji to be racially motivated is an embarassing reflection of how your mind functions, NOT mine.

Eejit :lol:

Semantics. You think that because you smeared a nation of people and not the whole ethnicity, you can get away with it? You have chosen to generalise and discredit a whole nations peoples. It is you who is the idiot.

RugbyHighlights

Juniors
Semantics. You think that because you smeared a nation of people and not the whole ethnicity, you can get away with it? You have chosen to generalise and discredit a whole nations peoples. It is you who is the idiot.

The average IQ in Fiji is 84. The majority of the populous are Religious. Both those statements are objective facts.

Of course they'll be exceptions to the rule, but in GENERAL they're idiots. That much is established.

Hutchy86

Juniors
Race, nationality, ethnicity... they are all intertwined, therefore race had everything to do with it. Your argument is circular.
When we put 1 + 1.. you making a judgement on a person based on their race, we get...
2! You are a racist.
Only a sponge would be more self-absorbed

RugbyHighlights

Juniors
Race, nationality, ethnicity... they are all intertwined, therefore race had everything to do with it. Your argument is circular.
When we put 1 + 1.. you making a judgement on a person based on their race, we get...
2! You are a racist.
Only a sponge would be more self-absorbed

Race has nothing to do with it. I am of the human race, as are those residing in Fiji, to my knowledge.

I have NOT made a judgement on any based on their ethnicity, or 'race':lol:

You perceived my comments to be racially motivated because you're subconsciously racist. And your mind can only operate on a racial wavelength.

Just stop it, you've embarassed yourself enough as it is. Racist prick.

Loudstrat

Coach
I'm from England. There wasn't a single openly religious person in my school. This isn't Australia, where brainwashing is accepted under the guise of political correctness.

And yes, i hate ALL religion. It's a f**king anchor to the progression of society and the human race. Only merkin-muffins excuse religion.:lol:

I've also not watched Union for a few months, so not sure why you're going on about it:?

It's because of tits like you that the world is so f**ked up. Can't wait till we're allowed to help the brainwashed and put them in mental health clinics for rehabila f**king tation. But you agnostic fence sitters wont have that. How dare I imply religious people are brainwashed.

f**k up. I hope a Muslim flies a plane into your nans house.

OK. Igeddit. Troll. Also, a Christian kid once stole your twisties, and it made you cry. He made your arm dirty as he pushed you, and you had to wait a month before bath day.

Waaaaaaaaaaaaa.

Latest posts