What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Bryce Gibbs insults Hannant

This whole people who aren't Christian or Religious should not comment line is typical of people who are Catholic or Religious.

It would be like a priest fiddling with kids all week in a boarding school and then coming out on the weekend and doing a mass and telling you how to live your life and to be pure........oh but that would never happen would it????????

By the way I was raised Catholic and went to Catholic Schools my whole life, but I still find it ridiculous.

Last edited:

Lockyer4President!

First Grade
Mate this is a Rugby League forum. Don't say nothing good ever comes from it when you don't have a clue.
Why is believing in god any less sane than believing that we are decsendants of monkeys or came from a big bang?
Ur quick to ridicule others beliefs, what do you believe in mate?

It begins... :roll:

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
Mate this is a Rugby League forum. Don't say nothing good ever comes from it when you don't have a clue.
Why is believing in god any less sane than believing that we are decsendants of monkeys or came from a big bang?

I think Auzziegob is still only partially evolved

stormbati

Bench
I wish we'd all just leave our personal views on religion aside, me included.
This isnt the place for it. Just take it as it is, Hannant is just sticking up for what he believes in, nothing wrong with that.

Goddo

Bench
Where is frailty with his wonderful avatar.

I believe in the Church of the Flying Spagetti Monster!

I've been touched by his noodly apendage!

Blind Freddy

Juniors

Because evolution is a proven scientific theory. To deny it would be like denying gravity exists. Whereas God is an unproven "character" most probably invented by early humans when we barely made it out of our primitive monkey stage in evolution, when we had no understanding of the world.

By the way which God are we talking about? There's about 50 of them worshiped here on planet earth.

Science flies humans to the moon. Religion flies humans into buildings.

Loudstrat

Coach
Lol at the religeous debate. I wonder if twatface Auzziegob cared as much for Hannants's chice of toilet paper? We must ban Sorbent users from the NRL.

As for the God v Evolution debate:

Proof of God - 1986 Grand Final when Price tackled Bugden on the line and the siren went before the play the ball - Farrar and O'Brien were unmarked.

Proof of Evolution - Jarryd Hayne evolving from a Souths hack.

Proof against Evolution - Gordon Tallis - who clearly de-evolved from Neanderthal Man

Proof against God - Tallis captained Australia.

hrundi99

First Grade
I'll repost my above post for your benefit. Who's to know what a particular tattoo symbolises? For all you know Todd Carney or any other Australian born players tattoos are just as significant to them via cultural or family reasons as the Polynesians tattoos are to them. You shouldn't just assume they mean nothing or are 'juvenile' as you put it just because they look that way.

What you're basically saying it's ok to sledge players of European descent about their tattoos, but it's not not ok to sledge Polynesian players about theirs. You've really backed yourself into a corner here and contradicted yourself. Congratulations.

I haven't contradicted myself at all.

Are there vilification laws in the NRL or in NSW about verbally abusing someone based on the tattoo of a dragon on their shoulder? Of course not. Even tattoos based on family members aren't covered by this sort of thing. Polynesian tattoos are an inherent part of their racial/cultural background and therefore may be relevent to these laws.

You're digressing anyway. My point is religion is recognised as a significant issue in terms of the law (along with race, sexuality etc) and is therefore treated differently and more seriously.

RugbyHighlights

Juniors

One has plenty of evidence, the other has no evidence. That's why.

Believing in God is moronic. If i believed in Leprechauns I'd be open game for ridicule.

Religious people are mentally ill.

stormbati

Bench
One has plenty of evidence, the other has no evidence. That's why.

Believing in God is moronic. If i believed in Leprechauns I'd be open game for ridicule.

Religious people are mentally ill.

What evidence? There is no scientific evidence we evolved from anything! There all assumptions! There's a lot od crap on the internet trying to disprove the bible (contradictions etc etc) There is not 1 bit of true evidence that disproves anything the bible says. That's right go out and google it now, come up with a scripture, take it out of context.

gronkathon

First Grade
No but books were removed from the Bible throughout history when they were thought to be contradictory and the churches have been proven to manipulate scripture through interpretation to suit themselves.

I have no real problem with peoples faiths However I think organised religions are a joke set up to oppress people and make the rich richer

Mader45

Juniors
I think organised religions are a joke set up to oppress people and make the rich richer

I don't know what crazy whacky churches you go to.

You should definitely come check out scientology some time.

It's all about love and helping your brother.

sooperdooper

First Grade
hannant is a big sook... can we not see that?
Sure gibbs is a thug but if hannant was upset at that he is obivously as or more mentally weak than we already know!

just go cry your way back home

Blind Freddy

Juniors
What evidence? There is no scientific evidence we evolved from anything! There all assumptions! There's a lot od crap on the internet trying to disprove the bible (contradictions etc etc) There is not 1 bit of true evidence that disproves anything the bible says. That's right go out and google it now, come up with a scripture, take it out of context.

Let me get this right you think Science is just make believe?
I have a number of questions for you. For the record I went to a Catholic School for 12 years.

Do you believe the Earth is only 10000 years old?

Do you actually think the earth was created in 6 days?

Have you heard of natural selection? Survival of the fittest?

Do you know what DNA, genes and chromosomes are?

Do you believe a woman actually turned into salt? As stated in the bible.

Do you believe that women were invented by god from Adam's rib?

Why don't you believe in Zeus or any other religions God's and only believe in the one you were raised up to believe in?

Have you actually looked at, and studied the facts and evidence behind evolution? Other than look at the odd website or two?

Last edited:

Latest posts