What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

BS 3 year plan

Eelementary

Post Whore
whocares

I disagree. Morris does well from dummy half, as does Lee Hopkins. Our dummy half running is not a problem.

DEFENSE is a concern, and gaining metres in attack is a concern.

The Colonel

Immortal
Our defence in 2001 was what won games apart from the last one.

Our metres gained also has suffered with no Hindmarsh, Cayless and Vella at various times. These three in 2001 provided the bulk of our metres gained.

whocares

Juniors
When I saw the match again some of the players come into my mind whom we lost in the years to come would have made difference.
First P J Marsh.
Drew,beutner, Ian Hindmarsh and JT(whom we won't see again)

The Colonel

Immortal
whocares said:
When I saw the match again some of the players come into my mind whom we lost in the years to come would have made difference.
First P J Marsh.
Drew,beutner, Ian Hindmarsh and JT(whom we won't see again)

Of those I would only agree with Marsh and Hindmarsh.

Buettner was a liability at times.

I wouldn't swap Drew for Morris.

Witt is learning from JT and will only get better. And JT was already ready to retire - he wouldn' t have made another year unless nursed.

whocares

Juniors
I think PJ MArsh. He should have in PARRA.AT least we should have tried to keep that bloke in. I think he was promising.
Moodie is out this year.
Do we trust Vaelaki, sometime I feel he is slow.
Another person is Hodges, he was good.
Do you think Josh Perry would have been a good import for Parra.

Haynzy

First Grade
I think Bill Harrigan should retire from referreing and be the new Parra coach.It would be interesting to see how how an ex ref fares as a coach

Failing that my vote would go for Dean Lance.

He was doing great things with the Rams after he replaced Rocket Rod and had lured some pretty good players over before they were sacrificed "for the good of the game"

Phillips

Referee
whocares said:
I think PJ MArsh. He should have in PARRA.AT least we should have tried to keep that bloke in. I think he was promising.
Moodie is out this year.
Do we trust Vaelaki, sometime I feel he is slow.
Another person is Hodges, he was good.
Do you think Josh Perry would have been a good import for Parra.

im glad we didnt get josh perry, i cant beleive he made the nsw team