What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

bulldgos salary cap

big_dell

Juniors
it must be unlimited!

They signed half the players in the nrl last season now they have extended goodwins, bought paea, tia kilifi and grenn AND NOW they have signed Dene Halatau.

jpaciocco91

Juniors
* Pastor Ouwetiweti and his cult have something to do with this.

Last edited by a moderator:

Doug2234

First Grade
Maybe everyone is getting payed unders.

El Masri must take up a huge amount.. LOL . And i dont believe they spent all of $oney Bill's trillion dollars they were left with.

mainlander 09

Juniors
Also Eastwood won't be there next year.
I don't think Kimorrely is on anything close to what he was on at the sharks.
Ennis and Hannant would be on good money but apart from that i don't have a problem with them
Josh Morris probably went there more for the opportunity rather the money.
It's when they have to resign guys like Morris and Idris Bronx goodwin (who is on nothing) that's when they might stuggle.

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
they've had a heap of bargain buys..

plus no hazem next year frees up a lot..

getting rid of sbw & willie 'the chin' mason will also have freed up a heap of cash that they don't look to have spent.

next years buys (apart from ka-pow) are all comparatively cheap.

TheRev

First Grade
Why did Morris go to the bulldogs anyway, did he not want to compete with his brother?

grouch

First Grade
bulldog_bronco_top.jpg

bulldog_bronco_bottom.jpg

j0nesy

Bench
Cooper and Gasnier were ahead of him and the whole Gasnier saga was yet to unfold when he signed with Canterbury.

W.Smith

Juniors
Mickey Paea is a good signing for the Dogs and is a solid bench player but i aint too bothered we lost him

Halatau will be a good signing for Canterbury too and as sed above i reckon with Eastwood and Haz gone theyd have a nice chunk of cap availbale though it shopuld be bordering on full now

Southernsaint

Staff member
It's because they're in a one team town and the cost of living is cheaper in Queensland. Oh, hang on...

ByRd

First Grade
Utai, Sullivan, Holdsworth, Leano etc. will all be leaving as well freeing up more space, and isnt it great to see more threads about the dogs in the st merge forum, always good for a laugh

R&WTILLIDIE

First Grade
And it's always funny to see scum supporters like yourself posting threads in other people's forums. Go back to your scum kennel you call Bankstown scum dog

Latest posts