What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Bulldog Army??? WTF!!

Nathan Brown

Juniors
How does it feel to follow a club that everyone knows are followed by human garbage?

So you all went and started new forum IDs, wow thats original. What a bunch of immature twits.....

Go steal some cars.
Speaking of human garbage, did your fullback back up in that great loss to the cowboys on the weekend?

Remember the fullback that loves a gang bang... the one you brought to st merge, confirmed gang banger...

Nathan Brown

Juniors
Since 79? Thats right, we are St George, thanks for clarifying.

0 Wooden spoons. Hows the soup kitchen going with yours?
Thanks, i did not know weather to refer to you as one or two. Cheers for the clarification, its hard when you have 2 clubs, same colours and 2 grounds with the same name. LOL what a garbage club.

ByRd

First Grade
no no they are still the same thing, no merger ever happened according to them

_snafu_

Immortal
I'm surprised you have so much time to post. I thought you'd be too busy punching out Souths supporters or kicking pregnant women.

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
looking forward to friday when the bulldogs fans turn up in droves..

unlike the bumper crowds they got last year..

sonny-bill-williams1.jpg

if we had won nothing for 29 years then maybe our fans would just accept choking

lukily for us we have won 6 comps and our fans expect to win not choke

thats right we like winning not choking

Ribs

Bench
This is exactly what everyone expects from dog supporters.... its why nobody has any respect for the club.

Human dogsh*t with no education and no future.

They're blue, they're white
They rape and steal and fight
They're the doggies.

Willow

Assistant Moderator
Don't paint me out as the sole instigator, two wrongs don't make a right, but neither does sugar coating the story to suit yourself.
But I will allow you paint yourself into a corner.

Tell me troll, what makes you think that no dragons supporter's posts has been deleted in this thread?

FTR, a few have been deleted on both sides.

Now tell me again that you're not whinging.

Willow

Assistant Moderator
Dont bother Ryde, Willow has proven himself to only read what he wants, we all know you only responded when they sais something first but Willow seems to have forgotten that and let that latest comment slide
:lol:

FMD... do you ever stop whinging?

Would you like a hug?

Doug2234

First Grade
You know what the difference is between The Bulldogs and St Merge?

We don't need a major sponsor due to our clubs considerable financial wealth, this in turn allows the club to be more selective in it's search for a major sponsor and not take the first offer on the table.

You did take the first option in Strathfield Car Radio. Only problem is they sell Optus phones and plans so the NRL major sponsor TELSTRA has stopped the deal.

Denial at its finest

Latest posts