What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Bulldog Army??? WTF!!

Willow

Assistant Moderator
I made the following comment....

in response to a comment made by a Dragon fan.

My comment alone does not tell the whole story.

However we cannot go back and see what I quoted as YOU deleted all instances.
Absolute nonsense.

As it was very much alluded to in the thread, Rib's post was deleted for an entirely different reason. It was actually defamatory and therefore had potential legal implications, so it had to be taken out. There no racism whatsover in his post. I can still see it.

You responded by making a racist post. It was gutter talk, but nothing illegal, so it we let it go.

Thems the facts.

Rib's accepted the verdict without question. You chucked a fit because your racist post wasn't deleted.

Work it out. It's obvious you were looking for a way out. It was your post, but you tried to pin it on someone else. You're still trying to blame it on someone else.

It's quite pathetic imo.

Dogaholic

First Grade
Oh FFS, you said:

"As for crimminals for fans, Arncliff and its surrounding areas are choc full of lebanese, muslims etc."

Taken out of context. Ill give you an example. Excuse the kiddie expression and the use of the word raped.

EXAMPLE 1 - a post with the quoted text included
=========================================
Did you guys beat the Dragons
Yeah, we raped them

EXAMPLE 2 - Quoted text removed

Yeah, we raped them

Now the above "post" does not paint a pretty picture

----------------------

Now, obviously my post was in response to what ever was deleted by you for what ever reason as I was directly quoting them hence my post eventually being taken out of context.

Last edited:

Willow

Assistant Moderator
Taken out of context. Ill give you an example. Excuse the kiddie expression and the use of the word raped.

EXAMPLE 1 - a post with the quoted text included
Yeah, we raped them

EXAMPLE 2 - Quoted text removed

Yeah, we raped them

Now the above "post" does not paint a pretty picture

----------------------
That makes no sense whatsoever. Clutching at straws?

Dogaholic said:
Now, obviously my post was in response to what ever was deleted by you for what ever reason as I was directly quoting them hence my post eventually being taken out of context.

You were directly quoting Ribs eh?

Here's what he said (with defamation removed):

Ribs said:
Hmmmm let me see..... merged team or a bunch of ******* cheating ******* with criminals for fans?

Quite a toss up.

To which you replied:

Dogaholic said:
As for crimminals for fans, Arncliff and its surrounding areas are choc full of lebanese, muslims etc. Have a look at your own back yard

I can't see anything there to back up your claims.

Ribs made no mention of race, religion or culture. His post was deleted for defamation.

You obviously jumped on the words 'criminals' and made the decision, all by yourself, that this was a middle eastern trait. In effect, you made a racist comment.

It should have ended there.

But when challenged on this, you made up a story that Ribs made the racist comment first, and you were merely quoting him. This is a lie. Not only is it a lie, but it is also a disgrace to yourself that you would try to pin your own comments on a fellow league supporter.

Ribs was offended by this, but to his his credit, he never took it any further.

Again, it should have ended there.

But you, on the other hand... well you're so stupid that you regurgitate it a year later, just so you can be branded a racist all over again.

Your post was never edited by admin or mods. You changed it later to "123" to save face. Again, you were too slow to realise that other people had quoted you by then.

The evidence is all there in the thread in question.

http://forums.leagueunlimited.com/showthread.php?t=179278

All 10 pages of it.

My only question is why do you insist on digging this hole for yourself?

_snafu_

Immortal
Stuff the examples. What was the actual context of your statement? What was the actual comment that you quoted?

Regardless of whether your comment was taken alone or in response to something someone said, it appears to imply that muslims living in Arncliffe are criminals.

Xplosive

Juniors
Oh, a quick edit I see.

You brought up. You were having a whinge.

And you're misrepresenting what was deleted. You do understand what defamation is?

Really, I know you're full of bs right now. And the bloke you're going into bat for knows it too.

What is the point of debating with you anyway willow, you will just have a cry, come back with some absolute jibber then delete the post if it hurt your feelings.
Your a sore loser

Xplosive

Juniors
Dont bother Ryde, Willow has proven himself to only read what he wants, we all know you only responded when they sais something first but Willow seems to have forgotten that and let that latest comment slide

Willow is the saddest being on this place tbh

Willow

Assistant Moderator
Willow, you remind me of a guy called Game Breaker. Loves to multi-quote, top bloke
If he is an honest chap who only farts after everyone else has eaten, then I'll take that as a compliment.

Willow

Assistant Moderator
And by popular demand from TheMightyRedV, and dedicated to Xplosive....

A history of canine pursuits

The unspoken beginnings
The Canterbury-Bankstown Rugby League Club joined the NSWRL first grade in 1935. The ‘Country Bumpkins’, as they were dubbed, must have been a miserable side to follow. To say they had a shocker first season is an understatement.

In an era of lower score lines, Canterbury copped numerous hidings. Wests mauled them by 65-11; Easts slaughtered them by 87-7 and again by 65-10. But the worst loss came when St George obliterated Canterbury by 91-6, a first grade premiership record which still stands to this day. If we had four point tries in 1935, the score line would have 110-6.

After 16 games, the Canterbury rabble managed just two wins over the luckless Sydney University. Incredibly, Canterbury conceded 660 points and leaked no less than 140 tries. In modern day scoring, this equates to a shocking defensive record of 800 points, or an average of 50 points per game!

In their history summary, the official Bulldogs website glosses over this information. They tend to head straight to 1938 and 1942; the club’s first premiership wins. The site then fast forwards to 1967. What happened in between? Well nothing really… Canterbury failed to win another premiership until 1980. It was a drought of some 38 years, no doubt when Sutherland Shire local Juan Pharkall was residing in Belmore.

Re-invent… for god’s sake!
In an effort to stem the flow of failure, the Canterbury club decided to re-invent themselves. Their nickname, ‘The Berries’, was considered too soft… it took them 50 years to work this out. The Canterbury-Bankstown name was long gone and moves were afoot to wipe away the Canterbury name forever. They went for the mongrel and became ‘The Bulldogs’.

Things started to look up in the 1980s as the club put together a sprinkling of premierships. They also had some sporadic success in 1995 and again in 2004, perhaps the most boring grand final in history. To some degree, they managed to interrupt the decades of failure.

Super Duper League
With the coming of Super League, and Canterbury’s subsequent fall from grace, we enter a bleak period of rugby league history which many Bulldogs supporters are not too keen to discuss.

During the prevailing winds of greed and overindulgence, the Bulldogs did their bit to split the game in two. While many clubs indulged themselves, the events of the mid-1990s would ultimately dump Canterbury into the deepest mire of all.

In 2002, the Bulldogs were caught rorting the cap. They ripped off the ‘level playing field’ by at least $1million and essentially, they were cheating. Investigations concluded that the Bulldogs were rotten to the core. The saga cost Canterbury 37 competition points, and delivered them the wooden spoon for 2002.

At the heart of this was the infamous Oasis project, a showcase development in Liverpool. It was revealed the club was using the $800million project to illegally pay players outside the NRL's $3.25million cap. At first, the Bulldogs were in denial, they hid behind a web of deceit and dug themselves in deeper. Eventually, embarrassed Bulldogs CEO Bob Hagan resigned and publicly admitted that the club had been over the cap for years.

In fessing up about the undeclared player payments, Bob said, “It's a long, long process and we've tried since Super League days to get our salary cap in order.”

Since Super League? That was in 1997. This begs the question: how much long, long, longer would this ‘process’ had gone on if they didn’t get caught?

The ‘water under the bridge’ defence
It’s a sordid history but when dealing with the truth, many Bulldogs supporters play the ‘water under the bridge’ card. This is followed by contradictions as the same fans death ride any other team which goes over the cap by miniscule amounts.

Meanwhile, the courageous bad-arsed rebels in the Bulldogs fan base do their bit to keep the police force employed. Damaging phone booths, vandalising trains and belting up on other supporters are a feature of Bulldogs post-match celebrations. Naturally, many fans say it’s just a minority and again, many of the same desperately look for similar incidents at other games when trying to justify their own rotten reputation.

Regretfully, an essay of limited words does not do justice to the subject matter. Indeed, volumes more could be written. Suffice to say, the Bulldogs have had a chequered history and at worst, they have been a pox on the greatest game of all.

http://forums.leagueunlimited.com/sh...32#post2401332

Xplosive

Juniors
Absolute nonsense.

As it was very much alluded to in the thread, Rib's post was deleted for an entirely different reason. It was actually defamatory and therefore had potential legal implications, so it had to be taken out. There no racism whatsover in his post. I can still see it.

You responded by making a racist post. It was gutter talk, but nothing illegal, so it we let it go.

Thems the facts.

Rib's accepted the verdict without question. You chucked a fit because your racist post wasn't deleted.

Work it out. It's obvious you were looking for a way out. It was your post, but you tried to pin it on someone else. You're still trying to blame it on someone else.

It's quite pathetic imo.

So why did you edit his post willow?
Why you pretending there was no edit by you guys?
Your well known for editing and deleting things that does ot suit your agenda.
So I ask you as a man stop telling fibs you coward liar

Moe

Juniors
Hahaahahahaha That's a good summary of our history well done.

Let me do you.

'79 Premiership
'99 Merge
'99 Penalty Try
'00 - 03 Choke
'03 Slap
03 - 08 choke

Xplosive

Juniors
LOL What a great come back Willow, did you write that up your self haha or did some other pathetic nerd waist half his life trying to type up a useless article that reeks of years of frustration. =)
Shows how pathetic you are, any one can post up jibber like that about any club.
I would really feel for you guys if someone conjured up a similar garbage essay about St George Illawarra

Ribs

Bench
lol..... I remember all that.

Nothing has changed out at Canterbury either. Still the disgrace of the league community and still grasping for respect with chestnuts like 'rebuilding'.

Your club is a toilet and that includes the administrators and the fans.

Xplosive

Juniors
lol..... I remember all that.

Nothing has changed out at Canterbury either. Still the disgrace of the league community and still grasping for respect with chestnuts like 'rebuilding'.

Your club is a toilet and that includes the administrators and the fans.[/quote]

LOL is that why we are so much better off than yours?
A handful of fans that probably come from arncliffe park are the problem.
Not the other 99%
I am sure you have bad sects from arncliffe park that support your club too.
No offence to moe and byrd you guys are awesome lebanese blokes and I am merely trying to explin to this inbred that it is a ver small minority who are not even real dogs fans.
PS Ribs: Are you sure you were not concieved and born in a public toilet because you really do not have much to go with other than repeating toilets on a constant basis.

to_ddeath

Coach
97' Super League
02' Cap
02' 34 points
02' Cheats
08' Spoon
09' 2 points stripped
09' Too fkin cocky before R10 has even kicked off!!