What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Bulldog Army??? WTF!!

Doug2234

First Grade
To make matters even better! CAMP QUALITY KNOCKED BACK YOUR FREE SPONSORSHIP!!! i will repeat!! F R E E!!!

They didnt want there names on your shirts for nothing!!!

Dogaholic

First Grade
Oi Byrd...your foot-in-mouth disease is almost as bad as your similarly spelt namesakes glassing habits....
Fact is, sponsors withdrew their support of your beloved club at the time due to not wanting to have their reputations lessened or tarnished as a result of the allegations.... so theres no defamation when it comes to the cold hard facts...

Actually, If you do your homework you would find that Mitsubishi Electric's choosing not to renew (Hardly withdrawing) their sponsorship with the Bulldogs had nothing to do with the image they were getting out of the Bulldogs and more to do with Withdrawing sponsorships to save money.

If the Bulldogs gave a sh*t about an insignificant turd you would probably find yourself in a bit of strife for your ill informed attempt to slander the club. As you are insignificant you are more than likely safe.

Credit where credit is due.

Well done Dragons!

Agreed. Well done Dragons!!

You know my comments were in response to a comment made by a dragons supporter relating to our whole club as a whole (rape allegations).

Don't paint me out as the sole instigator, two wrongs don't make a right, but neither does sugar coating the story to suit yourself.

Same thing happened to me a year or so back. The Admin in the St Merge section edited comments made by someone I was quoting and put me right out of context to make my post look bad.

To make matters even better! CAMP QUALITY KNOCKED BACK YOUR FREE SPONSORSHIP!!! i will repeat!! F R E E!!!

They didnt want there names on your shirts for nothing!!!

Dude. Have you seen the front and back of our jerseys?

Dogaholic

First Grade
Yes now it is. But the offer was originally rejected.
I suggest you all pick up the May issue of Alpha Magazine. Camp Quality rejected a FREE sponsorship!!! LMFAO.

That

I knew of that scenario prior to that good article appearing in Alpha.

All it shows is that the Dogs are on the right track in more ways than one. Our image is on the rise and we are now a good name to be associated with.

I liked the part of that staffs KPI lol :lol:

Doug2234

First Grade
Yeah it wasnt a bad article at all. Great to see you guys rebuilding and moving forward.
But do you have to have the young punks trolling the forums. Isnt going to win you any friends amongst league fans

Dogaholic

First Grade
Yeah it wasnt a bad article at all. Great to see you guys rebuilding and moving forward.
But do you have to have the young punks trolling the forums. Isnt going to win you any friends amongst league fans

It cuts both ways dude although a few Dogs fans have taken it further.

Either way, rivalries like these are healthy for RL.

Bring on Friday.

Doug2234

First Grade
I have got to agree but the best things Bulldogs have ever done is cutting Corey Hughes!!!

Better still dropping him off at the scum Cronulla, he will do wonders in helping them get the wooden spoon!!

Willow

Assistant Moderator
Same thing happened to me a year or so back. The Admin in the St Merge section edited comments made by someone I was quoting and put me right out of context to make my post look bad.
lol. You're a liar. No comments were edited to make you look bad.

You did that all by yourself.

Remember... "123" :lol:

The thread where you cried because I DIDN'T delete your post. I still laugh about that.

Just when I thought you were all grown up now.

A year or so back? I recall you throwing a tanty after making a racist post. In fact it was was the biggest sook-fests we've ever had here.

You somehow convinced yourself. Then you edited out your own posts.

The LU search function is your friend, and here is the thread: http://forums.leagueunlimited.com/showthread.php?t=179278

The Bulldog Bling... a classic. Page six (post #80) gives a summary.

I thought you were pissed, but 'a year or so later' I'm now willing to accept that you really are a nutjob.

When the heat was on, you edited all your own posts with "123" and "abc". Unfortunately for you, a number of other posters had quoted you.

Dogaholic said:
That salary cap Oasis stuff is old. Water under the bridge.
Why did you edit that out dogaholic?

Dogaholic said:
As for crimminals for fans, Arncliff and its surrounding areas are choc full of lebanese, muslims etc.
You said that too... or are you sticking with the "123" defence?

And then there's this litttle ripper...

Dogaholic said:
Who is your superior here. I would like to report your nonsense.
:lol:

You then proceeded to break a number of forum rules in a bizarre effort to get yourself banned.

It was not one of your proudest moments dogga...

Quite frankly I find it odd that you'd want to be embarrassed a second time, 'a year or so' later. Silly bugga.

Tell me, what is it with bulldogs supporters and this victim complex?

Willow

Assistant Moderator
Not wearing the admin hat serb. Admins don't use emoticons. I'm on my break.

To be honest, I am genuinely surprised that dogga chose to bring that up. He was thoroughly owned in that thread, by all and sundry.

ByRd

First Grade
looking forward to friday when the bulldogs fans turn up in droves..

unlike the bumper crowds they got last year..

sonny-bill-williams1.jpg
ay dropkick, Bulldogs who finished last in 2008 had an average of 15, 344 where as the Dragqueens who finished in the top 8 had an average of 12, 596, the St Merge myth continues (http://stats.rleague.com/rl/crowds/2008.html)

Dogaholic

First Grade
lol. You're a liar. No comments were edited to make you look bad.

You did that all by yourself.

Remember... "123" :lol:

The thread where you cried because I DIDN'T delete your post. I still laugh about that.

Just when I thought you were all grown up now.

A year or so back? I recall you throwing a tanty after making a racist post. In fact it was was the biggest sook-fests we've ever had here.

You somehow convinced yourself. Then you edited out your own posts.

The LU search function is your friend, and here is the thread: http://forums.leagueunlimited.com/showthread.php?t=179278

The Bulldog Bling... a classic. Page six (post #80) gives a summary.

I thought you were pissed, but 'a year or so later' I'm now willing to accept that you really are a nutjob.

When the heat was on, you edited all your own posts with "123" and "abc". Unfortunately for you, a number of other posters had quoted you.

Why did you edit that out dogaholic?

You said that too... or are you sticking with the "123" defence?

And then there's this litttle ripper...

:lol:

You then proceeded to break a number of forum rules in a bizarre effort to get yourself banned.

It was not one of your proudest moments dogga...

Quite frankly I find it odd that you'd want to be embarrassed a second time, 'a year or so' later. Silly bugga.

Tell me, what is it with bulldogs supporters and this victim complex?

The post of the person who "I quoted was edited. That is fact.

You and your buddies then all took turns at taking shots at me and calling me racist because of it.

Poor form.

I later on changed my own posts as they did not reflect my views due to the original post editing.

PS. I make no apologies to that as it had to be done.

Dogaholic

First Grade
I made the following comment....

As for crimminals for fans, Arncliff and its surrounding areas are choc full of lebanese, muslims etc.

in response to a comment made by a Dragon fan.

My comment alone does not tell the whole story.

However we cannot go back and see what I quoted as YOU deleted all instances.

drake

First Grade
Have the dogs made up their mind what their logo is yet?

Change their logo more than they change their underwear.

Willow

Assistant Moderator
The post of the person who "I quoted was edited. That is fact.
No, it was deleted. I'm sure that even you whinged about it when demanding that your post should be deleted too.

Stop lying.

Dogaholic said:
You and your buddies then all took turns at taking shots at me and calling me racist because of it.
You made a racist post. Fact.

I asked that you refrain from making anymore racist posts. A few days later you re-entered the thread, it was all but forgotten, and you proceeded to throw a tanty.

Dogaholic said:
Poor form.
Are you denying that you made a racist post?

Dogaholic said:
I later on changed my own posts as they did not reflect my views due to the original post editing.
No, you edited your posts in a desperate attempt to cover your tracks. You were just too dumb to realise that other members has already quoted your rubbish.

Dogaholic said:
PS. I make no apologies to that as it had to be done.

142131.jpg

Dogaholic

First Grade
No, it was deleted. I'm sure that even you whinged about it when demanding that your post should be deleted too.

Stop lying.

I did demand that my post should have been deleted as my post is taken out of context without the original post.

You made a racist post. Fact.

No I didn't. My post was taken out of context as you deleted the post I was directly quoting.

I asked that you refrain from making anymore racist posts. A few days later you re-entered the thread, it was all but forgotten, and you proceeded to throw a tanty.

I didn't make a racist comment. I re-entered a few days later as I was absent for a couple of days.

Are you denying that you made a racist post?
Yes, I was taken out of context. I am sure that I have been clear on this point.

No, you edited your posts in a desperate attempt to cover your tracks. You were just too dumb to realise that other members has already quoted your rubbish.

I deleted my posts as it was useless to have my post there without the post I was quoting. Nothing desperate about it. It was unfortunate that I had been quoted.

----

I really don't see what is so hard to understand!?!?