What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Bulldog Army??? WTF!!

ByRd

First Grade
Difference is us Bulldog fans know we did and have been making noise to get back to our history. There is the Back to Belmore movement, the changing of the club logo, moving our training base back to Belmore from next year and the hope of playing NRL games there from 2015 onwards, we have been stupid, made mistakes and cheated in the past, but that is the past and we have moved on, we are making a massive effort to change our image and bring the Bulldogs to the level we once were at.

At least you can admit your sold your history away, most Dragon fans have trouble admitting it.

SerbDragon

Coach
ahhhhhhhhhhh there is nufing as picturesque as standing at belmore watchn a footy game only to be interupted by a bloody huge freight train rolling through in the background.

hows the serenity...so much serenity

:D

Ribs

Bench
Difference is us Bulldog fans know we did and have been making noise to get back to our history. There is the Back to Belmore movement, the changing of the club logo, moving our training base back to Belmore from next year and the hope of playing NRL games there from 2015 onwards, we have been stupid, made mistakes and cheated in the past, but that is the past and we have moved on, we are making a massive effort to change our image and bring the Bulldogs to the level we once were at.

At least you can admit your sold your history away, most Dragon fans have trouble admitting it.

Pffft another hero. Every year when opposition fans have nothing else, they blow this trumpet. What exactly did we 'sell' dipsh*t?

ByRd

First Grade
actually there was nothing better then that, dont worry we will get back there

Ribs

Bench
actually there was nothing better then that, dont worry we will get back there

LOL yeah cant wait...... back to that sh*thole, shame its not safe to get home from there.

Until then enjoy playing at the worst ground in Aus.

ByRd

First Grade
Pffft another hero. Every year when opposition fans have nothing else, they blow this trumpet. What exactly did we 'sell' dipsh*t?
um your club or cant you see that. You were called St George Dragons now you are St George Illawarra Dragons, still following, you only play 6 games a year in St George territory, wear that all red strip.

One thing that didnt change is the choking, that tradition continues to march on.

ByRd

First Grade
LOL yeah cant wait...... back to that sh*thole, shame its not safe to get home from there.

Until then enjoy playing at the worst ground in Aus.
not safe, wasnt your ground where the fence came tumbling down, id be more worried about your ground, And theirs nothing you can say to me about ANZ that i haven't said myself, but i still go there each wk supporting my team.

Ribs

Bench
um your club or cant you see that. You were called St George Dragons now you are St George Illawarra Dragons, still following, you only play 6 games a year in St George territory, wear that all red strip.

One thing that didnt change is the choking, that tradition continues to march on.

Cant remember too many spoons though lol.....

Thing is we all follow the same club as we always have and always will. A few mung nuts coming in and saying we sold out changes nothing. Seriously, who are you?

Nobody cares chump.

Ribs

Bench
not safe, wasnt your ground where the fence came tumbling down, id be more worried about your ground, And theirs nothing you can say to me about ANZ that i haven't said myself, but i still go there each wk supporting my team.

lol the fence fell down.... is that seriously all you have?

Ha ha hows the spoon?

CreaghzyMark

Juniors

how many games get player at belmore buddy? 6 less then dragons so dont be jealous.

our fence did break down but atleast we were at our heartland for it to happen. i wonder when the dragon will put up barb wires above the fence, its so funny belmore actually looks like a prisons yard

we didnt sell our history, we didnt need the money like you. it was illawarra stap for cash and we helped them out. like you keep saying, history is history so why do you keep going back to it.

CreaghzyMark

Juniors
For sale: cheap car stereos. Please see stall outside belmore oval. all legit le i swear to god

on a serious note, i hear they sold the football post at belmore and they now hold the bulldogs jnr rugby league grand final at the crest(next to the sydney veledrome) instead.

st george should buy belmore stadium and turn them into apartment no matter how much they ask for it just to sh*t up the dogs

price for the land...12million, price to knock down the heap of junk...1million, price to build apartment and resorts.. 100million, price to build sound proof wall from trains going past...1.5million. the price of bulldogs fans heart broken... PRICELESS

ByRd

First Grade
how many games get player at belmore buddy? 6 less then dragons so dont be jealous.

our fence did break down but atleast we were at our heartland for it to happen. i wonder when the dragon will put up barb wires above the fence, its so funny belmore actually looks like a prisons yard

we didnt sell our history, we didnt need the money like you. it was illawarra stap for cash and we helped them out. like you keep saying, history is history so why do you keep going back to it.
if you didnt need the money you could of stayed as a stand alone club, dont put it all on Illawarra

CreaghzyMark

Juniors
if You Didnt Need The Money You Could Of Stayed As A Stand Alone Club, Dont Put It All On Illawarra

Illawarra Had No Money T Offer Us So Even If We Did Need The Money I Dout We Got Any. We Have A Great Combination Of Players Comin From Both Areas. So We Dont Need You To Come Hear Try Split Our Community.

Sort Out Your Own Team From Cheating And Putting The Game Into Disgrace

Gaba

First Grade
who flogged flogged the bulldogs, the dragons did the dragons did

who who the dragons flogged the bulldogs bulldogs

yap yap yap

Willow

Assistant Moderator
:lol: @ Willow treating Bulldogs fans as though they are responsible for the wrongdoings of club management :lol: :lol: :lol:
Oh, is that what I said? :lol:

You're too young to be getting on the hard stuff at this time of day Timmy.

Willow

Assistant Moderator
that is one of the funniest things i have read. You say we are in denial about our past but what about you? Still cant get over the fact that you are not the same club and had to merge away your history, come on just face the facts, your club has ZERO titles in history, we dont count Balmain or Wests, they are a new club too.

Stop living in the past and denying it, its ok, you can say 10 times and get rid of your demons, repeat after me "St George sold our history away", you will feel better
I state the facts. Canterbury cheated. There's not a hole in the sand big enough to make these facts go away.

You on the other hand are getting all sooky about people having a diiferent opinion to you.

We can debate opinions forever and a day, and I don't give a stuff if you agree with me or not. But canterbury will still be a club that disgraced itself after being caught for cheating. The spoon was your reward.

Some of your fellow mongrel supporters are willing to acknowledge the previous St George grand final wins. Are they in denial too? lol.