What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Bulldog Army??? WTF!!

Ryde-Bulldog

Juniors
you have a look at the premiership history the canterbury bankstown stops at 1986

Difference is that we are still the same club.

What you can't seem to get into your mind is that your club MERGED, It is no longer a STAND ALONE ENTITY.

Understand now?

Ryde-Bulldog

Juniors
The dragons havent lost thier history, , the canterbury bankstown has lost thier entity and the dragons havent

This is a gee'up surely.

No one can be this dumb!

Gaba, define "entity" and then explain how one can lose their entity.

The word you were looking for is "Identity" Which we still have as a stand alone club, your team will never be able to claim that ever again.

Last edited:

ByRd

First Grade
We have evolved, things are different but we are still the same club, the dragons had to merge, now is that easier to understand??

sting

Bench
You know what else is amusing, St George bank, the major sponsor of the St George Illawarra Dragons Steelers has also taken the decision to MERGE.

It seems as if it is etched in the fabric of the club, now even your corporate partners are following your lead.

What a souless bunch you are.

LOL!

who was your main sponsor again?

do you even have any corporate partners?

oh that's right, you don't have a sponsor cause nobody wants to touch a bunch of cheating, rapist piece of sh*t team with violent, disgustingly behaved fans with a ten foot pole.

what a bunch of losers, posting in another teams forum. get a life!

Gaba

First Grade
We have evolved, things are different but we are still the same club, the dragons had to merge, now is that easier to understand??
stgeorge are still called stgeorge, unlike canterbury bankston, sydney bulldogs, the bulldogs so one can say the canterbury bankstown bulldogs merged into sydney

Willow

Assistant Moderator
I know a racist comment was reported in the Dogs section. Is this what you are referring to?
Nothing about reports in the dogs section. But I'm not going to be specific. I talking about minor stuff, and people searching through old posts to try and find something borderline. It has nothing to do wth making the forum better, it's just whinging.

Dogaholic

First Grade
The dragons havent lost thier entity, , the canterbury bankstown has lost thier entity and the dragons havent

lol

You are confusing Entity with Virginity.

The Bulldogs have lost theirs several times and most recently on Oct 4th 2004. You are correct that the Dragons are still premiership virgins.

Difference is that we are still the same club.

What you can't seem to get into your mind is that your club MERGED, It is no longer a STAND ALONE ENTITY.

Understand now?

Dude, the kid is obviously confused.

ByRd

First Grade
LOL!

oh that's right, you don't have a sponsor cause nobody wants to touch a bunch of cheating, rapist piece of sh*t team with violent, disgustingly behaved fans with a ten foot pole.

Willow, isn't this post against forum guidelines, making unfounded claims

Dogaholic

First Grade
Nothing about reports in the dogs section. But I'm not going to be specific. I talking about minor stuff, and people searching through old posts to try and find something borderline. It has nothing to do wth making the forum better, it's just whinging.

ahh, no worries.

Moe

Juniors
LOL So much anger from you Dragons fans.

Is it jealously?
Or just the frustration of the last 10 years of failing?

Last edited:

Ryde-Bulldog

Juniors
LOL!

Defamation much Willow?

As far as a major sponsor goes, unless you have been sleeping under a rock for the past month we secured the Strathfield Group as our major sponsor only for the NRL to veto the deal.

We still have Camp Quality splashed across the front and back of our jersey as a sign of goodwill and at no cost to CQ.

One thing you have to understand about us is that we don't need a major sponsor to survive. We are the only Sydney club that runs at a profit and our Leagues club saw a profit of $84m last financial year, so as long as they are still turning over a profit then our club will never need to entertain the idea of merging unlike one club I can think of.

Willow

Assistant Moderator
lol get over your power trip, we are here just having banter before a game but when we say something you guys bring the law down but the dragons can say whatever, great double standards there
Oh, a quick edit I see.

You brought up. You were having a whinge.

And you're misrepresenting what was deleted. You do understand what defamation is?

Really, I know you're full of bs right now. And the bloke you're going into bat for knows it too.

Gaba

First Grade
This is a gee'up surely.

No one can be this dumb!

Gaba, define "entity" and then explain how one can lose their entity.

The word you were looking for is "Identity" Which we still have as a stand alone club, your team will never be able to claim that ever again.

You dont know the difference between a merger or a joint venture dont you, i

there is a stand alone stgeorge league club and a stand alone Illawarra leagues club,

the stgeorge rugby league team can stand alone again if they wanted too , so there is no difference between the dragons or the bulldogs

Last edited:

sting

Bench
Willow, isn't this post against forum guidelines, making unfounded claims

what?

you did get busted for cheating, so you are cheats.

the rapist thing, yeah fair enough i guess it was never "proven". but whatever, everybody knows.

your fans are violent. everybody knows this.

and i guess that means they're disgustingly behaved? hopefully they can prove me wrong on friday night.

but yeah, if you don't like what's been said, get the f**k out of our forum and go back to the kennel