What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Bulldog Army??? WTF!!

ByRd

First Grade
Oh, a quick edit I see.

You brought up. You were having a whinge.

And you're misrepresenting what was deleted. You do understand what defamation is?

Really, I know you're full of bs right now. And the bloke you're going into bat for knows it too.
really did i edit that post or are you making stuff up??? and have a look at Stings posts, im sure that is against forum guidelines, not having a whinge just seeing if it goes both ways

ByRd

First Grade
You dont know the difference between a merger or a joint venture dont you, i

there is a stand alone stgeorge league club and a stand alone Illawarra leagues club,

the stgeorge rugby league team can stand alone again if they wanted too , so there is no difference between the dragons or the bulldogs
Gaba, honestly, you dont see a difference??? i feel sorry for you if you dont know the obvious difference

Ryde-Bulldog

Juniors
You dont know the difference between a merger or a joint venture dont you

there is a stand alonestgeorge league club and a stand alone Illawarra leagues club,

The football club is a merged entity, face facts whatever you want to call it means very little as they both mean the same thing.

Hang onto your stand alone leagues clubs, looks like St George Leagues club might not be around much longer LOL

Ribs

Bench
LOL So much anger from the you Dragons fans.

Is it jealously?
Or just the frustration of the last 10 years of failing?

St George have never needed to merge. As has been requested, bring some proof to contrary.

As for jealousy.... strewth.

Your club is known for off field player dramas, cheating, rape allegations....... your fans are known violent offenders and are always bringing the game down..

Jealous of that? yeah right lol, your club is the toilet of the NRL.

Gaba

First Grade
The football club is a merged entity, face facts whatever you want to call it means very little as they both mean the same thing.

Hang onto your stand alone leagues clubs, looks like St George Leagues club might not be around much longer LOL
No they arent, again you showed you have no clue

Ryde-Bulldog

Juniors
St George have never needed to merge. As has been requested, bring some proof to contrary.

Your club is known for off field player dramas, cheating, rape allegations....... your fans are known violent offenders and are always bringing the game down..

So why did St George merge then?

Moe

Juniors

So the answer is B. 10 years of frustration has turned you lot into a bitter bunch.

ByRd

First Grade
If the Dragons were doing so well, then why the merger??? Can any of you answer that, was it out of goodwill and the charity you guys had. Why would you sell half your club away to the Gong and play only 6 games in the St George area, why do all this if you could of stood alone and played 12 games in the St George area, can anyone answer???

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
wow.. so much anger...

something tells me this thread will be closed in:

countdown.gif

Last edited:

to_ddeath

Coach
Oi Byrd...your foot-in-mouth disease is almost as bad as your similarly spelt namesakes glassing habits....
Fact is, sponsors withdrew their support of your beloved club at the time due to not wanting to have their reputations lessened or tarnished as a result of the allegations.... so theres no defamation when it comes to the cold hard facts...

Moe

Juniors
So you are telling me that the Football clubs of St George and Illawarra didn't merge?

Idiot...

It's a joint venture, geeze don't you know the difference. It's just a fancy way of saying merge.

They never merged . they are a joint venture with Illawarra , the bulldogs wanted to merged with the steelers also with the sharks back were knocked back from illawarra

Hahahaha, I also read that the Dragons wanted to merge with the Sharks but were knocked back. Seems even the Sharks had too much pride to merge their history away.

Last edited:

ByRd

First Grade
ok but when someone calls our players Rapists when they were never charged and the charges were dropped, that is unfounded and shouldn't be said. Anything you try to tell me about the dogs and sponsors and anything else, i already know, the only thing was the rapist thing.

And this thread has heated up now and its only monday, what the hell is gonna happen in the next 4 days lolll

Ryde-Bulldog

Juniors
Oi Byrd...your foot-in-mouth disease is almost as bad as your similarly spelt namesakes glassing habits....
Fact is, sponsors withdrew their support of your beloved club at the time due to not wanting to have their reputations lessened or tarnished as a result of the allegations.... so theres no defamation when it comes to the cold hard facts...

You know what the difference is between The Bulldogs and St Merge?

We don't need a major sponsor due to our clubs considerable financial wealth, this in turn allows the club to be more selective in it's search for a major sponsor and not take the first offer on the table.

ByRd

First Grade
I will stop the anger for a second and actually say a nice thing about the Dragons haha

As this friday is Hazems 300th game, its good that the Dragons are having a presentation for him, the only good thing about your club ;)

Ryde-Bulldog

Juniors
I will stop the anger for a second and actually say a nice thing about the Dragons haha

As this friday is Hazems 300th game, its good that the Dragons are having a presentation for him, the only good thing about your club ;)

Credit where credit is due.

Well done Dragons!

Willow

Assistant Moderator
have a look at Stings posts, im sure that is against forum guidelines,
lol. Then why did you quote it?

The dogs were found guilty of cheating. It has been proven. As for the other, I don't like it personally and it looks like sting has retracted a bit. But he doesn't name any names, unlike your mate who posted defamation about a player.
ByRd said:
not having a whinge
Yes you are.

If fact ever since I took you on (after you whinged about deleted post), you're now lining up to whine in formation.
ByRd said:
just seeing if it goes both ways
Well you can't post defamation about players.

You seem to be defending this when it was a bulldogs supporter making the post - hypocrsy much?

Now you're chasing shadows, looking for obscure examples that might show up a 'double standard'.

The only problem is, you are looking for examples against the people you are trolling against. It is not because you are offended. Your intentions are nowhere near honourable or for the betterment of this forum. You're just doing it because you feel like having a whinge - and you're a troll.

We all like talented players no matter what team we support. Hazem has always been a great role model for league.

Latest posts