What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Bulldog Army??? WTF!!

SerbDragon

Coach
lock the topic and piss these super league sell out s**ts off...its getting boring allready.

they havent produced even one solitary decent argument here..

scum of the league = bulldogs. Even chaser ridiculed them, says a lot about bulldog integrity.

ByRd

First Grade
yeh, tell me what im thinking, always an easy way to think you win an argument. That comment was unfounded, whether he named players or not, he was saying the club was involved. You guys can not answer our questions and have very selective reading, if it makes you feel better, good on ya but please dont think you know what im thinking.

Ryde-Bulldog

Juniors
lol. Then why did you quote it?

The dogs were found guilty of cheating. It has been proven. As for the other, I don't like it personally and it looks like sting has retracted a bit. But he doesn't name any names, unlike your mate who posted defamation about a player.Yes you are.

If fact ever since I took you on (after you whinged about deleted post), you're now lining up to whine in formation. Well you can't post defamation about players.

You seem to be defending this when it was a bulldogs supporter making the post - hypocrsy much?

Now you're chasing shadows, looking for obscure examples that might show up a 'double standard'.

The only problem is, you are looking for examples against the people you are trolling against. It is not because you are offended. Your intentions are nowhere near honourable or for the betterment of this forum. You're just doing it because you feel like having a whinge - and you're a troll.

You know my comments were in response to a comment made by a dragons supporter relating to our whole club as a whole (rape allegations).

Don't paint me out as the sole instigator, two wrongs don't make a right, but neither does sugar coating the story to suit yourself.

ByRd

First Grade
Dont bother Ryde, Willow has proven himself to only read what he wants, we all know you only responded when they sais something first but Willow seems to have forgotten that and let that latest comment slide

Ryde-Bulldog

Juniors
Dont bother Ryde, Willow has proven himself to only read what he wants, we all know you only responded when they sais something first but Willow seems to have forgotten that and let that latest comment slide

Not so worried about defamation when it's coming from his own type.

Nathan Brown

Juniors
“The hardest things was to walk away from the club, I love the club,” said Gasnier, who will earn an expected $1 million a year in rugby union.
Why was it so hard Mark? Because you had to walk away from 2 clubs, merged into one single entity!!!

Nathan Brown

Juniors
stgeorge are still called stgeorge, unlike canterbury bankston, sydney bulldogs, the bulldogs so one can say the canterbury bankstown bulldogs merged into sydney

LOL are you forgetting a word there??? Illawarra.

IS this Gaba dude 12? How did you get past Net Nanny. Mummy will be so proud her child is doing things other than drawing on the walls with crayons

yeh just like that awesome full red jersey you play with in wollongong.

the red v must just be hidden in that full block od steeler red.

LOLO

LOLOL, i heard its hidden in the same spot mark gasniers third party payments were hidden. Oh thats right that was the event that sent their best player overseas.

Ribs

Bench
LOL So much anger from you Dragons fans.

Is it jealously?
Or just the frustration of the last 10 years of failing?

LOL jealousy? Why would anyone be jealous of the Dogs?

Wooden spooners, known cheats, off field dramas, rape allegations, player revolts, violent fans with repeated incidents.

Your club is the NRL toilet.

Wooden spooners, known cheats, off field dramas, rape allegations, player revolts, violent fans with repeated incidents.

i know i would be jealous of the steelers too if they didnt merge with such a sh*t team

Nathan Brown

Juniors

How does it feel to support a team that is 2 teams and they still havn't won anything since 79.... Must feel great!!!

Nathan Brown

Juniors
they're white
they're red
there fans are all inbred
steelers steelers
here, i'll slighty retune it for you to reflect the actual situation

their red
their white
they sit separately at their own grounds because a merged team doesnt always mean a merged fan base
Dragons?
Steelers?

Ribs

Bench
they're white
they're red
there fans are all inbred
steelers steelers

How does it feel to follow a club that everyone knows are followed by human garbage?

So you all went and started new forum IDs, wow thats original. What a bunch of immature twits.....

Go steal some cars.

Ribs

Bench
How does it feel to support a team that is 2 teams and they still havn't won anything since 79.... Must feel great!!!

Since 79? Thats right, we are St George, thanks for clarifying.

0 Wooden spoons. Hows the soup kitchen going with yours?

How does it feel to follow a club that everyone knows are followed by human garbage?

So you all went and started new forum IDs, wow thats original. What a bunch of immature twits.....

Go steal some cars.

it feels great to support a club that has won 6 comps since 79\

how do you feel supporting a club that has won nothing?