What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Bulldog Ben Roberts caught Drink Driving in an unregistered car

ShineDog

Juniors
Ice777 said:
I was thinking the same thing myself so if they did it'll be interesting to see how they handle it. A few Dogs fans may be pissed at me for saying this but IMO there seems to be a bit of a culture problem down there. Just when it seems they're getting back on track something else happens.

So is there a culture problem with the Raiders or the Broncos...What crap:crazy:

ShineDog

Juniors
Roberts has put himself in this situation.
If the so accused is able to play in the NRL, they are able to be responsible adults...don't always blame the club.
Holdsworth has just received the number six jersey for the yr.

Cammo

Bench
What an idiot. Would worry me if the club decided to tear up his contract based on recent behaviour

jimmythehand

Juniors
Ice777 said:
I was thinking the same thing myself so if they did it'll be interesting to see how they handle it. A few Dogs fans may be pissed at me for saying this but IMO there seems to be a bit of a culture problem down there. Just when it seems they're getting back on track something else happens.

no i'm not pissed at you i'm pissed at the players because quite frankly you're right. The whole club is going to sh*t and I'm sure their off-field past times aren't helping.

DeeGan

Bench
Just what the game and the Canterbury club needed.

A wiseman once said,"YOUR FIRED!" - Donald Trump

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
f**k off Roberts. More f**king trouble than you're worth.

Titanic

First Grade
Let's form a new Club full of those friggin' drunken, racist, drug-eating, chauvinistic twits caught by various League authorities, base it on the south-west coast of Tasmania (no reflection on Tassie but just to give it an isolated identity) coached by the under-achievers and administered by the inept. They could be called the Buccaneers (as in where are your buckin' ears?) and with the potential line-up may well be premiers next year - that's if their mothers ever allow them out again. Name your team .... ?

Timmah

Staff member
1. Robbie O'Davis (drugs)
2. Wes Naiqama (driving)
3. Mark Gasnier (spurting sauce)
4. Adam MacDougall (drugs)
5. Chris Walker (LOL)
6. Todd Carney (driving)
7. Ben Roberts (driving)
8. Jaiman Lowe (king hitter)
9. Craig Gower (you name it)
10. Mitchell Sargent (coke)
11. Willie Mason (you name it)
12. Anthony Laffranchi (alleged assault)
13. SBW (driving, DunnyBill)

14. Brett Delaney (BALLS)
15. Richie Williams (big mouth farkwit)
16. Reni Maitua (driving)
17. Brett Finch (just because he's Brett Finch... fi you can find someone worthy, replace him)

Coach - Matt Elliott

CEO - Denis Fitzgerald

Murphdogg1

Juniors
Will be interesting to see what impact this has on his Rep career

McLennan has big wraps on this kid but it looks to be going all downhill

McCrud

Juniors
DeeGan said:
Just what the game and the Canterbury club needed.
Just another couple of disgraces to the long, long list of scandals and 'incidents' that plague this grubby club.

If people are talking about giving certain clubs the punt in order to expand our great game - I think we have found a credible candidate on our hands...

Within ONE weekend you have Steve Folkes publicly disparaging our wonderful comp by describing it as 'mediocre' (great PR skills you farkwit) a needless headline created solely to divert the media attention of his piss-poor football team. Now we have these couple of clowns giving it their all to further diminish our code's reputation with their foul antics. Combine this week with the constant embarrassment that Mason brings to our game, and we have to ask ourselves a very important question:

What GOOD has this club given the broader Rugby League community since the turn of the millenium? Sweet f**k All....nothing.....not a cracker.

They have only continued to humiliate and shame the 'brand' of Rugby League, to the untold detriment of our code in the short and long-term.

From rorting the salary-cap and bringing urban terrorism to Rugby League to tarnishing our game's public image in the wake of the Coffs Harbour scandal (blah blah it was all hogwash I hear you say) - have they EVER, EVER created a good news story in the press? NO!!!

But let's wait for the excuses:

"Oh, the media picks on us!!! Just us!!!! Poor old Bulldogs we are" Conspiracy theories always abound when your mob is involved...

"Oh, we wore pink socks during a game, now you can see we respect women - surely now everyone will forget how we single-handedly disenfranchised half of the population" Perception is everything, and your club have no credibility with females - or the general public, no matter what crazy stunt you have up your sleeve....

"Oh, but we have the biggest fanbase in Sydney, the game would crumble without our huge crowds" f**k off - your club's fans drive more people away than what they bring!!!

We'd bring more people back to the game by returning North Sydney to the FG fold or adding a new expansion team, anything is better then this contemptuous club.

_Johnsy

Referee
lekook

please dont have the audacity to turn out tripe about the damage they have caused to our game. Remember your clubs brainchild, SL?

Timmah

Staff member
Le KooK, your club was the one that caused irreparable damage to the game with SL.

Drop your pathetic agenda.

McCrud

Juniors
_Johnsy said:
lekook

please dont have the audacity to turn out tripe about the damage they have caused to our game. Remember your clubs brainchild, SL?

meh

they are the worst of the worst.

Latest posts