What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Bulldogs = Chokers

trudge

Bench
Yeh cause De Gois was the result of foul play so its really the same thing, idiot. Hannant and Goodwin were both the result of dirty play (Patten was just unlucky).

You :blahb:

Me \\\\:D/

See you at the Mercury Challenge...

ByRd

First Grade
Also, another piec of info, Buddy Gordon broke his left hand in 3 places in the 12th minute of the game and played through, really it just wasnt meant to be

Ridders

Coach
I said the same with regards to the Dragons, when you are outplayed for most of the game, i don't consider it a choke.

Jason Maher

Immortal
If the Dragons and Eels are both regarded as having choked in 2005 (winning first week, losing 3rd week to 4th and 5th placed teams), then the Dogs winning first week and losing 3rd week to the 8th placed team is most definitely a choke. Which would make our effort this year to be the first top team to go out the back door under the final 8 a super-choke. :)

Latest posts