What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Bulldogs Disgrace

Big_Bad_Shark_Fan

First Grade
So Bryce Gibbs goes down in a sickening incident after his head got in the wrong position. So what do the bulldogs players do? start patting each other and clapping and baiting tigers players and a player on the ground....... good sportsmanship you idiots.

OVP

Coach
Big_Bad_Shark_Fan said:
yeah lets start sledging a guy on the ground knocked out

Listen, if you dont like how tough our game is then f**k OFF !! Go and play AFL you girl.

fulltime

Juniors
just saw it on nine and mason stand over gibbs would've seen him out cold then walks over to omeley pats him and says f-ck him.
literally celebrating a serious injury of another player.
what a c#nt.

BWNB

First Grade
Agreed , honoustly shouldnt they show concern to a player that could be seriously injured?
Hughes is the biggest cat in the game or one of the biggest ,dirty scum...

fulltime

Juniors
thats right the run was fine. mason on the other hand I thought was an idiot.
guess you cant have an opinion on here.

Balmain_Boy

OVP, I bet you were the first one whinging when Guttenbiel smashed Catic last year (or was it the year before?)

Big_Bad_Shark_Fan

First Grade
OVP said:
Listen, if you dont like how tough our game is then f**k OFF !! Go and play AFL you girl.
:roll: :roll: :roll:

You my friend are an idiot. EVeryone agrees you play it tough but you play it fair. You dont take cheap shots.

BWNB

First Grade
There was nothing wrong with the hit IMO , just them carring on like dickheads.

What about the pocket of Bulldogs supporters jeering Gibbs as he was carried from the field?

Of course, this type of reaction isnt unique to bulldogs supporters. In the game last week as Barrett was recoveing on the ground, some Tigers fans were calling out the most vile obsenities. Such behaviour is endemic amongst the brain dead supporters that are a scourge on all clubs.

OVP

Coach
Big_Bad_Shark_Fan said:
:roll: :roll: :roll:

You my friend are an idiot. EVeryone agrees you play it tough but you play it fair. You dont take cheap shots.

Idiot. They werent celebrating the fact the guy got hurt, they aint doctors anyway. They were celebrating the massive hit that psyched the whole team up. You've got less clue than a guy selling condoms in the vatican.

fulltime

Juniors
TV Ted Ellery said:
What about the pocket of Bulldogs supporters jeering Gibbs as he was carried from the field?

Such behaviour is endemic amongst the brain dead supporters that are a scourge on all clubs.

insert OVP here.

Latest posts