What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Bulldogs Disgrace

Big_Bad_Shark_Fan

First Grade
OVP said:
Idiot. They werent celebrating the fact the guy got hurt, they aint doctors anyway. They were celebrating the massive hit that psyched the whole team up. You've got less clue than a guy selling condoms in the vatican.

Im not gonna bother
WE all play our sport in different ways.

PARRA_FAN

Coach
I didnt mind seeing them hyped up cause it was a great battle between O'Meley and Gibbs another front row two friday nights in a row, can it get any better. :D

But seeing Gibbs on the ground made me think, well its pretty serious theyre getting a bit over the top the Bulldogs.

Hey thats football.

Whats the battle next friday night?? :D

Balmain_Boy

I wondered if O'meley and Mason would feel a bit bad as Bryce was having an eck brace on, than I remembered what lowlifes they both are. Seriously, what a scummy club. Glad we packed Lamb off back to them.

The players were obviously keyed up and their celebrations were made witout knowledge of the extent of Gibbs' concussion. Having said that, Willie Mason paraded his typical vulgarity and calousness when he stood over to sledge Gibbs who was motionless on the ground.

Willie Mason, Australia regards you as a pile of sh*t. Your behaviour represents the nadir of humanity.

Glenn

First Grade
No doubt a good hit up, and by all means congratulate someone on that
But when a player is laying motionless on the field, rather poor form IMHO

fulltime

Juniors
TV Ted Ellery said:
The players were obviously keyed up and their celebrations were made witout knowledge of the extent of Gibbs' concussion. Having said that, Willie Mason paraded his typical vulgarity and calousness when he stood over to sledge Gibbs who was motionless on the ground.

Willie Mason, Australia regards you as a pile of sh*t.

exactly. you see mason walk past gibbs seeing him knocked then goes and celebrates and mouths the words f**k him. he was in full knowledge that gibbs was in a bad way. a grub.

BWNB

First Grade
Balmain_Boy said:
I wondered if O'meley and Mason would feel a bit bad as Bryce was having an eck brace on, than I remembered what lowlifes they both are. Seriously, what a scummy club. Glad we packed Lamb off back to them.

True true what a scummy club , hughes just tops it all off

Collateral

Coach
One of the best hitups Ive seen for a while...sounds like someone is just upset because they were hoping Gibbs won the contest.

MEATWAD

Juniors
After the Morley tackle I said the game is being run into the ground by a bunch of skirts and the various panties on this forum and in the media (Smith and Hadley I'm looking at you) who think that it's a game of touch and no longer a contact sport. So I have to say, as much as I generally despise the Bulldogs, the O'Meley run was a great great run which fired his team up. Lets not forget the forearm Gibbs dropped across O'Meley's head in the first half, so its not as if Gibbs was completely undeserving. Besides that's the stuff the game is made of.

fulltime

Juniors
no one on here is questioning the run of O'mealey or the hit. understand that it was a powerful run and gibbs got farked from it. His bad luck.
that ain't the issue here.

BWNB

First Grade
MEATWAD said:
After the Morley tackle I said the game is being run into the ground by a bunch of skirts and the various panties on this forum and in the media (Smith and Hadley I'm looking at you) who think that it's a game of touch and no longer a contact sport. So I have to say, as much as I generally despise the Bulldogs, the O'Meley run was a great great run which fired his team up. Lets not forget the forearm Gibbs dropped across O'Meley's head in the first half, so its not as if Gibbs was completely undeserving. Besides that's the stuff the game is made of.

Do you agree with the way they carried on? i mean , he was clearly knocked out , needed a neck brace , could of been serious and they were acting like dickheads
I have no problems with big hits but i do have with dickheads like them.

Balmain_Boy

The issue is that the Dogs were revelling in the INUJURY, not the hit. For a comparison watch last Friday when Gibbs decked Barrett with a massive collision of bodies. Watch the Tigers' reaction. It's called class, something O'meley and Mason know nothing about. Pair of scumbags.

Collateral

Coach
BlaC_WIte_"N"_BlUE said:
Do you agree with the way they carried on? i mean , he was clearly knocked out , needed a neck brace , could of been serious and they were acting like dickheads
I have no problems with big hits but i do have with dickheads like them.

Its easy for you to sit at home on tv and question the way they acted. In the heat of the moment most people would react the same way, especially towards an idiot like Bryce Gibbs getting knocked out because of something he started.

After the game they no doubt say it was a bit over the top, but the adrenaline, heat of the moment and significance of the hit would of been enough for their reaction as it would be for most people.

Ive got no problem with the way they acted...they didnt touch him when he was on the ground so whats the problem?

BWNB

First Grade
Balmain_Boy said:
The issue is that the Dogs were revelling in the INUJURY, not the hit. For a comparison watch last Friday when Gibbs decked Barrett with a massive collision of bodies. Watch the Tigers' reaction. It's called class, something O'meley and Mason know nothing about. Pair of scumbags.

Would that of been when Marshel was trying to help barret out? its a given no matter if he is your foe.

OVP

Coach
Balmain_Boy said:
OVP, I bet you were the first one whinging when Guttenbiel smashed Catic last year (or was it the year before?)

Not at all. IT was a great hit and i actually applauded it. Morley got him back the next year, and thats why i love Warriors vs Roosters games. No pantywastes out there. Not like the National Touch Footy League fans :roll:

simon says

First Grade
I didnt see anything wrong at all,,,,,,,if Gibbs had knocked O'Meley out I would have been going off.I thought it ws a turning point in the game...

Well done dogs.I dont like it,but thats footy.

OVP

Coach
RedDragon said:
Its easy for you to sit at home on tv and question the way they acted. In the heat of the moment most people would react the same way, especially towards an idiot like Bryce Gibbs getting knocked out because of something he started.

After the game they no doubt say it was a bit over the top, but the adrenaline, heat of the moment and significance of the hit would of been enough for their reaction as it would be for most people.

Ive got no problem with the way they acted...they didnt touch him when he was on the ground so whats the problem?

very well said. The children on this forum dont seem to get it though. Perhaps they should be watching netball instead.

Latest posts