What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Bulldogs Disgrace

Fantastic hit, loved it... absolutely turnt the game on it's head and O'Meley did a great job to end it right there.

However.

I can understand players getting pumped up by it, and I have no problems at all with them back slapping and shaking his hand, but I think Mason's celebrations were probably a bit much. Standing over a guy you didn't hit and yelling "f**k him" while he lies unconscious on the ground is a bit geniused. If Mason had made the hit I might have a bit more understanding but he didn't, so I don't.

Gibbs is a complete wanker though, I don't think he'll be starting sh*t with anyone for at least another 6 weeks.

Perth Red

Post Whore
Good hit but agree with the comaprison with Morley. Disappointing thing was no Tigers forwards going to plant Mason whilst he stood over him. If it'd been my team mate out cold with a plank like mason (who had a great game) stood over him I would have laid one on him (even if I would have had to borrow a step ladder to do so!)

bad_doggy_bad

Juniors
wt9it.jpg

How was Shreks hit up on bryce a cheap shot, Bryce had it coming last week he wound up Jason Riles, this week it was Mark O'mealy... Besides after the sin bin, Gibbs still taunted Shrek on the field... Enough is enough and it was a nice clean hitup that Gibbs unfortunately couldn't handle. As for sportsman ship, watch the replay Matt Utai (bulldogs player) was first to the scene to aid Gibbs by putting him on his side so he could breathe...

So in my closing words, Big Bad Shark Fan, do us all a favor and come back to the forum when your team wins a premiership.

Soi_Cowboy

Juniors
Big_Bad_Shark_Fan said:
So Bryce Gibbs goes down in a sickening incident after his head got in the wrong position. So what do the bulldogs players do? start patting each other and clapping and baiting tigers players and a player on the ground....... good sportsmanship you idiots.
After I saw the dogs players high fiving each other, I now know why IMO are the most hated team in the comp. That is one of the most disgraceful act I have ever seen a footy team do. It doesn't matter if it was personal or whatever happened prior to that. Clearly the guy was knocked out and something like this could be serious. Yet the player acted like in total disgust with no respect for the player on the grounds safety. How anyone could get pleasure from seeing someone hurt badly is beyond me. I accept those fools acting the way they did if Bryce copped a good solid bump, went to the ground but bounced back up, yeah sure, go ahead, no damage, but seeing him tremble knocked out cold, i know most clubs show immediate concern, not carry on like a pack of thugs. I now rate the players no better than some of their supporter, down right low life, with no respect, allowing their thugs supporters to feed of their tough guy ego's. I hope all club supporter unite and make life as unpleasant as possible for the Bulldogs. They would be better thrown out of the NRL altogether. Karma.. what goes around...

Soi_Cowboy said:
After I saw the dogs players high fiving each other, I now know why IMO are the most hated team in the comp. That is one of the most disgraceful act I have ever seen a footy team do. It doesn't matter if it was personal or whatever happened prior to that. Clearly the guy was knocked out and something like this could be serious. Yet the player acted like in total disgust with no respect for the player on the grounds safety. How anyone could get pleasure from seeing someone hurt badly is beyond me. I accept those fools acting the way they did if Bryce copped a good solid bump, went to the ground but bounced back up, yeah sure, go ahead, no damage, but seeing him tremble knocked out cold, i know most clubs show immediate concern, not carry on like a pack of thugs. I now rate the players no better than some of their supporter, down right low life, with no respect, allowing their thugs supporters to feed of their tough guy ego's. I hope all club supporter unite and make life as unpleasant as possible for the Bulldogs. They would be better thrown out of the NRL altogether. Karma.. what goes around...

:lol:

Love your name :D

Wouldn't mind being there right now myself :p

Jesus christ there's a shedload of hysterical skirts in here!

"Dogs are disgraceful for high fiving after the hit on Gibbs blah blah blah blah wah wah wahhhhhhhhh!"

Pick up your dummies and go follow f*cking netball...FFS.

There was nothing illegal in the hit. Not like, hmmmm - just for instance here - an elbow to the face of a player lying on the ground, hey Mr. Gibbs?

There is therefore no similarities whatsoever with the Manly/Hopoate incident last year.

Gibbs was being attended by his teammates, and the medical staff were on the spot very quickly...Gibbs was trying to be a hero...and came off 2nd best - what would you have O'Meley & his teammates do? Go have a quick whip-round then off to the florist & hand him a bunch of flowers to say sorry when he woke up? O'Meley didn't whoop it up after the game either - he seemed genuinely concerned for Gibbs. Mason just quite rightly said that O'Meley took Gibbs to frontrowers shcool lasy night - and quite right he is too!

So he stood over him and gave him a minor gobful...so the f*ck what??

The way some of you are carrying on here about this - fair dinkum. You haven't a clue. Bunch of Mary's!

An41

Juniors
Cant wait to see little kids standing over other little ones giving sh*t while they lay crying on the field. If mason is allowed to do it, then its fair game right?

Latest posts