What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

BUlldogs Fans - YOU ARE A f**king DISGRACE!!!

melon....

Coach
People actually feared for their lives. These fwits should be deported back to the war torn arseole from which they came!!! Better still, you can fit a neutron bomb into a baseball...and unlike conventional nuclear warheads, neutron bombs leave infrastructure in place.

The papers are going to have a field day, and this time, even Melon, cant knock them.

Cant wait for MattO's rleague "article".

MEE

Juniors
:lol: :lol: :lol: Oh please. The Bulldogs fans are tame.

goto a soccer game in europe or south america would you.

Meth

Staff member
Appalling

They certainly aren't doing their club, or the game, any good.

It seems to be a reoccuring problem. Its time for the club and the authorities to take action

Raider_69

Post Whore
this cant just be a league problem
we have had rap claims, drug use, mass and intentional salary cap fraud and crowd troubles on and off....

something drastic needs to be done with the bulldogs, they are loose cannons

Choppies

Coach
This was the WORST ive seen from any crowd
I was up the back of the chookpen and I saw brawls and youths looking for a fight coppers running back and forth
A police woman get carried away injured more brawls
stuff being thrown into the chookpen at members etc etc etc

Parraren

Bench
Oh please. The Bulldogs fans are tame.

goto a soccer game in europe or south america would you.

You are an idiot. Just because it happens overseas doesn't make what SOME of the Bulldogs fans are doing here in our country any more acceptable. They are a disgrace to their club and the NRL and they have been for some time now. I really feel for the REAL Bulldogs fans who support their team and have to put up with this disgraceful minority who bring shame to their club. As if they needed any more problems...

skeepe

Immortal
Agreed, it was aboslutely disgraceful. While I can't stand the Roosters or their fans in general, tonight I felt very sorry for them, being attacked simply for supporting their team.

On the way out of the ground tonight, a teenager (around 15 or 16 I'd say) came out of the ground chanting "Roosters! Roosters!" as fans of winning teams do, and about 4 or 5 Bulldogs supporters in their 20's confronted him and said, and I quote:

"If you want to live to see tomorrow, I suggest you shut the f**k up right now"

I know it's not all the Bulldogs fans, but the troublesome group is growing and something needs to be done. NOW.

Agent Mulder

Bench
skeepe said:

On the way out of the ground tonight, a teenager (around 15 or 16 I'd say) came out of the ground chanting "Roosters! Roosters!" as fans of winning teams do, and about 4 or 5 Bulldogs supporters in their 20's confronted him and said, and I quote:

Arseholes...The gutless wonders can only fight in packs or behind a weapon.

The kid is only supporting his team.

Anonymous

Juniors
Just another black mark against their name... how many more before we can just tell the Dogs to f**k off out of the game?

simon says

First Grade
Dis anyone see supporters throwing things at the players???Finch dropped a ball and was going off about something,and the camera went to the bottles on the field???

Its getting scarey when players are in danger,not just the fans.

the_knights_rule

First Grade
skeepe said:

:shock: that is extremley disgraceful!!! :shock: i was watching the game on tv and saw bottles being thrown and a few fights but i didnt know it was that bad!
ive only been to one bulldogs game and it will prob be my last as i got all of crap yelled at me. i was sworn at repeatedly just for walking in my jersey.

something really needs to be done about the trouble makers because they are ruining it for everyone else, and they are ruining the games reputation even more

mickdo

Coach
I am totally sick of the complete disgrace to rugby league that is the scumdogs. They should get their cap rorting, alleged raping, alleged drug taking, missile throwing, train smashing, arses thrown out of the game. How much more discredit does the game of rugby league have to endure from this pathetic, shameful joke of a club? :evil: :evil: :evil:

Latest posts