What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

BUlldogs Fans - YOU ARE A f**king DISGRACE!!!

ibeme

First Grade
The behaviour tonight was absolutely disgraceful. I was at the game, and I couldn't see what was happening up behind the chook pen, but everyone knew it wasn't good.

They started throwing bottles and things on the field, and the Bulldogs players had to actually signal for them to stop before they could pack the scrum.

Seats were broken down that end of the ground when people cleared out.

A roosters supporter and a bulldogs supporter next to me almost came to blows, and they were three rows apart. I'd had enough by this time and stood up and yelled at them both, telling them to sit down.

It's absolutely disgraceful. Our club is on it's knees at the moment, and these f*cks are so dumb, that they can't see that they're killing them.

I just wish police had the power to deal with these numbskulls. The world would be better off.

~bedsy~

First Grade
This is a disgrace... I really think these fans should take a look at what their doing to their club... as if their not in enough trouble they have fans that are sore losers and through botles at the Roosters players.

Raider Ultra

Bench
To the idiot that siad this happens overseas, you are a f*cking idiot. I have been to many footy games overseas, and one of the most refreshing things about going to footy here is that none of that rubbish happens. The league will have to look into segregating dogs fans, if they are actively going round the ground looking for a fight then they have to be segregated. Proper football fans should not have to put up with some tw*ts who are there for a fight. Bulldogs, you are a disgrace.

Anonymous

Juniors
At this rate there will be no Bulldogs team by the end of 2005. Just what league needed. Another Bulldogs story to give journo's more ammo to bash our game :roll:

izzo

Juniors
2 police officers injured , bottles thrown at players , roosters fans thrown over their seats?

is this the family club? what type of family? not a nuclear family but more like a crime family.

Spike

First Grade
I swear these people are sub-human Neanderthals. They've missing a chromosome that makes them social and acceptable members of society. Caveman type behaviour of fighting, raping, intimidating, no tolerance to anything that they do not agree with.

I just watched it on the TV then, and not only was the bottle throwing incident a disgrace, but did you see the way they left Aussie Stadium? They tore up a lot of the bloody seating!

An absolute disgrace. And they wonder why people stereotype them... :roll:

Agent Mulder

Bench
ibeme said:
I just wish police had the power to deal with these numbskulls. The world would be better off.

A Crack to the back of the head with a police baton is the only way to deal with these numbskulls.

And its prolly the only language they seem to understand.

ELIZABETH

Juniors
maybe rooster players need to grow the hell up..
i was sitting close to the posts..i saw what walker, minecello and finch did to the bulldogs army. It WAS the reason the fans errupted.

skeepe

Immortal
Ibeme, I would have said you were probably near me because I saw something like you described, but the problem is it was happening everywhere.

Now I don't support either team, I was just there for the footy and although I had reservations about certain Dogs fans (mainly the group that sat behind the goalposts) I thought that they had quietened down a fair bit recently. Tonight just said to me that I was wrong, and that is very disappointing.

By the way, if the NRL does not act about this, then there is something seriously wrong with them. If this sort of behaviour by fans isn't bringing the game into disrepute I don't know what is. I know it's not neccessarily the club's fault, but someone needs to be made publicly accountable.

Parraren

Bench
It's absolutely disgraceful. Our club is on it's knees at the moment, and these f*cks are so dumb, that they can't see that they're killing them.

I seriously doubt that these idiots give a stuff about your club. Let's not beat around the bush, they are what they are; 15-18 year old males of arabic descent with no respect for other people. It's completely unacceptable behaviour and it must be stopped. What do they think this is, Afghanistan?

melon....

Coach
ELIZABETH said:
i was sitting close to the posts..i saw what walker, minecello and finch did to the bulldogs army. It WAS the reason the fans errupted.
Imbecile. Who cares what the players did...it doesnt justify the actions of these morons that deserve toi be dragged up and down the street behind a car until they have no flesh left on their pathetic, gutless bodies. They dont often react to crowds unless they are absolutely pole axed, and in most cases the professional players wear it but rarely react. If anyting was said by Roosters players, I can assure you, it would have been provoked. But I doubt your bullshit anyway.

ibeme

First Grade
ELIZABETH said:

You deadset GOOSE. There is absolutey no reason to throw bottles onto the ground. NONE! If these idiots are so ill-tempered that they can't take a bit of rousing, then they shouldn't bother turning up in the first place.

NO EXCUSE!

Agent Mulder

Bench
ELIZABETH said:

No Maybe those fans need to grow up if they can't hack a beating like they copped on the football field tonight.

What did these Roosters players "suppolsey" do?

This should be great...More Excuses :roll:

Raider Ultra

Bench
Turn it up, that's no excuse to injure two police officers and tear up seats you idiot. Life bans don't work, how many of the previous lot that were given life bans were in there tonight? THis is the only game where I've actually supported the roosters, better that than supporting the 'Dogs' (fitting name).

Choppies

Coach
ELIZABETH said:

:lol: what planet are you on?????????

and there were fights BEFORE the bottle throwin etc