What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

BUlldogs Fans - YOU ARE A f**king DISGRACE!!!

DIEHARD

----
I havent seen the game, its on at midnight in Melbourne, but my brother came in and told me there was a riot and two police officers are in hospital. It's been reported very badly down here...

I'm sick of the Bulldogs, how dare they disgrace the name of Rugby League. Boot them out and bring in the Central Coast and Gold Coast! :evil:

rossy

Juniors
ELIZABETH said:
maybe rooster players need to grow the hell up..
i was sitting close to the posts..i saw what walker, minecello and finch did to the bulldogs army. It WAS the reason the fans errupted.

Well if you're brave enough to make the claim then maybe you should go through with it. What happened?

And I will only accept real stuff and imaginary things don't count.

mickdo

Coach
ELIZABETH said:
i was sitting close to the posts..i saw what walker, minecello and finch did to the bulldogs army. It WAS the reason the fans errupted.
No, the reason they erupted is the same reason they always do. They are thugs. Don't try and blame the Roosters for this one you scum dog.

ELIZABETH said:

So was a gesture or two the reason why 20 Bulldogs supporters got into a fight on the other side of the ground, is it?

I also suppose that's why people were threatened by Bulldogs supporters after the game...

:roll:

~bedsy~

First Grade
ibeme said:
ELIZABETH said:

You deadset GOOSE. There is absolutey no reason to throw bottles onto the ground. NONE! If these idiots are so ill-tempered that they can't take a bit of rousing, then they shouldn't bother turning up in the first place.

NO EXCUSE!
Exactly... I doubt they would have been throughing stuff at the fans... a bit of sledging is fine.. not all out fights and throughing stuff on the feild at players.

milchcow

Juniors
simon says said:
Dis anyone see supporters throwing things at the players???Finch dropped a ball and was going off about something,and the camera went to the bottles on the field???

Its getting scarey when players are in danger,not just the fans.

Someone threw a bottle at him just before the kick off, and he turned around and threw it straight back into the crowd (probably not the smartest move) which prompted a whole lot more bottles being thrown. After he dropped the kickoff it just got worse, which is when the game stopped.

the crowd tonight was shocking, it was like being back at the sevens (and not in a good way) there were fights all over the place.

And did people see the shots of the seats after the game, its f**king disgraceful. Up until tonight I'd felt a fair bit of sympathy for the dogs, but its rapidly disappearing.

Canterbury

Juniors
A roosters fan took a swing at me for no reason tonight.

I was walking out and made eye contact with this bloke and he swung at me and luckily he missed. If he had of landed it on me they would need more then a riot squad to stop me.

I could have swung back at him (despite him not landing a hit on me but attempting to punch me)

But i thought of our reputation as canterbury fans.

However, we got tarnished anyway so i should of just went for it. Got some personal justice for myself.

mickdo

Coach
Next you scum dogs will be blaming the media for starting the fights and bottle throwing. What a pathetic bunch of f&*#s you are.

Dinamo said:
:lol: :lol: :lol: Oh please. The Bulldogs fans are tame.

goto a soccer game in europe or south america would you.

I think the rabble from tonights should be sent to South America. I hope the Police have enough evidence to deal with the trouble makers.

ibeme

First Grade
The way I feel right now. I'd have no defense if the Bulldogs were kicked out of the comp. These sh*ts need to be removed from our game, and if removing the Bulldogs is the only way to do that, then so be it. I put the game before my beloved club any day, and I'd be prepared to sacrifice the team I've supported for the last twenty four years, since I was six, just to remove these animals.

balmainbenny

Juniors
Dept of Immigration officials must be present at all bulldog games. They can keep the public safe and save the taxpayers a lot of money.

Canterbury said:
A roosters fan took a swing at me for no reason tonight.

I was walking out and made eye contact with this bloke and he swung at me and luckily he missed. If he had of landed it on me they would need more then a riot squad to stop me.

I could have swung back at him (despite him not landing a hit on me but attempting to punch me)

But i thought of our reputation as canterbury fans.

However, we got tarnished anyway so i should of just went for it. Got some personal justice for myself.

Yeah, because obviously you're the victims here...........

Oh and by the way, what reputation? :lol: :lol: :lol:

izzo

Juniors
Why is everyone branding the Middle-East Bulldog supporters as the Rioters?

ELIZABETH

Juniors
all u idiots didnt even see anything, u saw it from one side only. I WAS SITTING RIGHT THERE!
dont get wrong, im not defending the supporters for one second. I left straight after, i was that embarressed!
One bottle was thrown, finch threw it back, chris walker opened his mouth and rolled his tongue and then bang 400 bottles were thrown. Minecello did a gesture with his hand to the crowd, which provoked it more.
Believe it not, i dont give a ..

Misty Bee

First Grade
Canterbury must be punted. Pure and simple. Look at poor old Norths: Exemplary fans, a club that never did a bad deed by anybody. And they are gone. INstead, we have the NRL equivalent of Al Quaeda festooning our great game with their moronic ideals and anti social behaviour.

Think of it. They won't divulge info of players illegalities to the NRL, nor the police. BUt they are happy to tell the Daily Telegraph!!!

Only 2 decent things have ever come out of Canterbury: 1) Steve Mortomer, and 2) The 1986 Winfield Cup!

ibeme

First Grade
ELIZABETH said:
all u idiots didnt even see anything, u saw it from one side only. I WAS SITTING RIGHT THERE!
dont get wrong, im not defending the supporters for one second. I left straight after, i was that embarressed!
One bottle was thrown, finch threw it back, chris walker opened his mouth and rolled his tongue and then bang 400 bottles were thrown. Minecello did a gesture with his hand to the crowd, which provoked it more.

NO EXCUSE! They deserved more than a sledging. They threw the first bottle.

ELIZABETH said:

That still doesn't justify their actions! They started it! And you just said yourself that you're not defending the supports..... so what point ARE you trying to make here? :?

Latest posts