What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

BUlldogs Fans - YOU ARE A f**king DISGRACE!!!

Parraren

Bench
The way I feel right now. I'd have no defense if the Bulldogs were kicked out of the comp. These sh*ts need to be removed from our game, and if removing the Bulldogs is the only way to do that, then so be it. I put the game before my beloved club any day, and I'd be prepared to sacrifice the team I've supported for the last twenty four years, since I was six, just to remove these animals.

Whilst I applaud your sentiments I fear that there would be more to lose than to gain by doing this, i.e court cases etc. If only there were more Bulldogs supporters such as yourself. It's a real shame. The problem of this 'minority' group unfortunately exists in the wider community as well. I don't consider myself a racist (being of ethnic background as well) but I sure as hell wouldn't be upset if the lot of them were hauled up on a ship and sent back to the miserable sh*thole from whence they came.

rossy

Juniors
ELIZABETH said:
all u idiots didnt even see anything, u saw it from one side only. I WAS SITTING RIGHT THERE!
dont get wrong, im not defending the supporters for one second. I left straight after, i was that embarressed!
One bottle was thrown, finch threw it back, chris walker opened his mouth and rolled his tongue and then bang 400 bottles were thrown. Minecello did a gesture with his hand to the crowd, which provoked it more.
Believe it not, i dont give a ..

So Finch got hit by a bottle thrown at him by the crowd and it's the Roosters fault?

And therein lies the problem ladies & gentlemen.

The prosecution rests your honour.

Choppies

Coach
ELIZABETH said:
all u idiots didnt even see anything, u saw it from one side only. I WAS SITTING RIGHT THERE!
dont get wrong, im not defending the supporters for one second. I left straight after, i was that embarressed!
One bottle was thrown, finch threw it back, chris walker opened his mouth and rolled his tongue and then bang 400 bottles were thrown. Minecello did a gesture with his hand to the crowd, which provoked it more.

so its OK for a Bulldogs fan to throw a bottle but its not OK for it to be thrown back
you :arrow: go leave now

melon....

Coach
Canterbury said:
A roosters fan took a swing at me for no reason tonight.

I was walking out and made eye contact with this bloke and he swung at me and luckily he missed. If he had of landed it on me they would need more then a riot squad to stop me.

I could have swung back at him (despite him not landing a hit on me but attempting to punch me)

But i thought of our reputation as canterbury fans.

However, we got tarnished anyway so i should of just went for it. Got some personal justice for myself.
f**k off MattO!!

Spike

First Grade
I'm good friends with the female police officer injured at the game tonight. She was taken to St Vincents Hospital to receive treatment for facial injuries after being punched in the face trying to break up a fight. I don't know whether it was an accident by the parties involved or deliberate and even though it's a hazard to the job, it doesn't stop me from being any less pissed off!

Clevo

Juniors
melon.... said:
ELIZABETH said:
maybe rooster players need to grow the hell up..
i was sitting close to the posts..i saw what walker, minecello and finch did to the bulldogs army. It WAS the reason the fans errupted.
Imbecile. Who cares what the players did...it doesnt justify the actions of these morons that deserve toi be dragged up and down the street behind a car until they have no flesh left on their pathetic, gutless bodies. They dont often react to crowds unless they are absolutely pole axed, and in most cases the professional players wear it but rarely react. If anyting was said by Roosters players, I can assure you, it would have been provoked. But I doubt your bullsh*t anyway.

Sorry Melon.... as much as I find the antics of a certain section of the Bulldogs crowd gutless and disgracful if the players made it worse they are bringing the game into disrepute. The chookpen would react the same way if you were on the wrong end of a shelacking and you were taunted by a few players. This incident was hinted at by one of the commentators.

balmainbenny

Juniors
John Howard has spent a lot of money in preventing terrorism. The forces should practice their skills, by controlling the bulldog fans. They are an even bigger threat than Al Queda atm

Agent Mulder

Bench
ELIZABETH said:

Oh its only the case...I was sitting right there when it happenend blah blah blah blah.

The thing is honey...They started it...which puts the blame on them 100%..Ask any cop they'll tell you the same.

If i was Brett Finch i would throw the bottle back as well and of course The Roosters players are going to say something when a team mate is in trouble etc etc....I really feel sorry for the True blue Canterbury fans who go to games and behave themselves.

Most Bulldog fans are really nice...I've meet quite a few of them after Eels and Bulldogs games and talked etc etc...Its a shame that a small number give them such a bad name.

I've never hidden from the fact that I dislike the roosters.

But after watching that game tonight, and seeing the atrocious antics of those bulldogs supporters, I found myself actually cheering for the roosters to score more points!!!! :shock:

What I saw tonight was an abysmal effort on the part of those certain doggies fans. You would think, with the turmoil the club is going through, that these fans would be more sensitive and careful with their behaviour.

The phrase, "You can't teach an old dog new tricks" certainly springs to mind!

melon....

Coach
Clevo said:
melon.... said:
ELIZABETH said:
maybe rooster players need to grow the hell up..
i was sitting close to the posts..i saw what walker, minecello and finch did to the bulldogs army. It WAS the reason the fans errupted.
Imbecile. Who cares what the players did...it doesnt justify the actions of these morons that deserve toi be dragged up and down the street behind a car until they have no flesh left on their pathetic, gutless bodies. They dont often react to crowds unless they are absolutely pole axed, and in most cases the professional players wear it but rarely react. If anyting was said by Roosters players, I can assure you, it would have been provoked. But I doubt your bullsh*t anyway.

Sorry Melon.... as much as I find the antics of a certain section of the Bulldogs crowd gutless and disgracful if the players made it worse they are bringing the game into disrepute. The chookpen would react the same way if you were on the wrong end of a shelacking and you were taunted by a few players. This incident was hinted at by one of the commentators.
Clevo, I was on the end of a thrashing once at the SFS. We were down by 30 at half time, and we booed our team off the park. Thats as bad as it got, so take your South Sydney sh!t and stick it. In my 30 years of following the chooks, I have never experienced bottles thrown by us. I have been mugged by a disgusting, flea bitten, dirty, infested, Souths Jersey wearing mongo in Redfern though. Worse than any Easts experience. That wasnt you was it?

izzo

Juniors
1. No Cans or Glass Bottles to be brought into the ground
2. No umbrellas
3. No Food to be brought into the ground
4. No Bulldogs Fans

easy eliminates it all.

mickdo

Coach
Does anyone know when the NRL team licences are up for renewal? I think the movement to oppose the renewal of the scum dogs licence should begin right here and now. :evil:

Clevo

Juniors
The players should have ignored the first bottle... it's what most players do when they are taunted at the sidelines by opposition supporters.