What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

BUlldogs Fans - YOU ARE A f**king DISGRACE!!!

Alex_M

Juniors
Rocco said:
*BUMP*

lets have a look at the bulldogs fans incidents since that infamous riot in 2004 against the roosters

*bulldogs fans throwing bungers towards storm fans during the 2004 final series.

*Bulldogs fans blowing up another firecracker inside the bulldogs army last year

*bulldogs fans punching a female police officer last year

*Bulldogs fans fighting and bashing wests tigers supporters in rd 2

*throwing a bottle of coke towards the souths cheergirls in rd 5

*Bulldogs fans abusing and hitting broncos supporters after the prelims.

certainly are the worse supporters in the nrl by looking back at.

*BUMP*

you forgot to mention bullfilth supporters burning their jerseys after they lost to parramatta in the semi finals :lol:

Dani

Immortal
I had a woman in her 40's call me a "stupid merkin" for needed to get out of my seat and past her when i went to Telstra for Dogs v. Storm 2 months ago, even though i apologised for needing to get through.

Only something small and stupid, but it really pissed me off.

eelsta

Bench
Last game against the dogs in the semi we had no trouble at all... in fact a lot of dogs fans were shaking hands with us after we won

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
Sorry Dani but that's hardly representative of the whole fanbase. It might have pissed you off but I can't see how it reflects on the rest of the 20,000 odd fans there that night.

As for the Eels game - I noticed NO problems at all personally, inside or outside the ground. Only poor experience I've had lately was the gentlemen all around me at the GF with too much alcohol in them.

Dani

Immortal
Where did i say that it did represent the entire fan base?

I was just sharing something that pissed me off. Apart from that, i had a fantastic night with no problems.

Get off your high horse.

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
Fair enough you didn't say it was but all it does is give the numbskulls who continually bump these pathetic threads more ammo to fire when they periodically get bored.

Rocco

Juniors
*bump*

lets go over the last several incidents with tards of league

- bashing a pregnent woman
- threatning another bulltards supporter
- bringing firecrackers to the games
- bashing tigers fans early this year at homebush
- abusing parramatta supporters at the semi finals
- throwing bottles onto the field when they deservedly lost to st. george.
- destroying trains

and im sure there is plenty more from these tards and if you have anymore please add some to the list

Bulldog Force

Referee
Wow...

boring%21%21%21.jpg

OVP

Coach
Boring ?

I loled my arse off reading ELIZABETH's posts.

Ahhh yes good old Elizabeth. I bet that was Rennie who used to post on The Wall ages ago. What a dumbarse :lol:

I cant believe I didnt post in this thread ... unless my posts got deleted or something. Good times though :)

Latest posts