What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

BUlldogs Fans - YOU ARE A f**king DISGRACE!!!

gronkathon

First Grade
Really?

Had one group yell in my face, I congratulated them on the win and they moved on.

I will continue with the line that if this occured the people involved are not real fans

Lambretta

First Grade
:lol: "We were born first". The world was flat once too...

Actually, the "belief that the World was flat" was a myth created by Washington Irving, an American author in the 18th century who was asked to write a biography of Christopher Columbus.

Columbus knew the World was round, and the church did too. It had done since the Greeks had proven it to be round about 3,000 years ago.

In truth people in the Middle Ages weren't as stupid as we have been led to believe but it suited America and their "aren't we clever for living here instead of horrible oppressive Europe" to think that way.

The author, (who also wrote the extremely popularLegend of Sleepy Hollow and Rip Van Winkle) was asked to write about Columbus and his journey of discovery, but he couldn't be bothered researching the historical archives he was given access to.

So he got the basics of the story right (enough for the story to be believable) and then embelished or completely made up the rest.

Columbus was searching for a trade route to India that was shorter than the established route. He knew the Earth was round, so he just guessed that if he sailed WEST he would approach India from the other side and save time and money and make himself and Spain fabulously wealthy.

The author of the story added in the part about the Church trying to stop him from doing it by claiming the World was flat etc and they were doomed to fall off the edge of the Earth. It was a complete fabrication.

The sad part is that the book was very popular and his word was taken to be fact and repeated so often that people today believe it to be true.

The Greeks actually established that the Earth was round simply by looking at an eclipse and noticing that the shadow of the Earth was completely round. Anyone who was able to look up at the sky knew this to be the truth. The Greeks also measured the circumference of the Earth using nothing more than a stick and a shadow. For evidence of how they did this please refer to Dr Karl Kruszlenicki's book "Never Mind the Bullocks, here's the science".

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
:lol: Do you think you're the first person to wank on about my post count? Get a f**king clue.

mattyg

Bench
bulldogs win...we attacked the other fans for no reason
bulldogs lose...our fans blow up because we apparently cant hack a loss...

this has happened at tigers games plenty in the past few years..why does everyone always finger the blame on us.

God-King Dean

Immortal

this has happened at tigers games plenty in the past few years..why does everyone always finger the blame on us.

Because you touch yourself at night.

gronkathon

First Grade

Can you back up that post with any evidence? Any source?

Lets see if the usual double standards apply in this thread

People actually feared for their lives. These fwits should be deported back to the war torn arseole from which they came!!! Better still, you can fit a neutron bomb into a baseball...and unlike conventional nuclear warheads, neutron bombs leave infrastructure in place.

The papers are going to have a field day, and this time, even Melon, cant knock them.

Cant wait for MattO's rleague "article".

LMAO

Matto is a tool, but I can't really knock him.

rleague is certainly inferior to this site.

tho I find the people who "gather" on their forums - as small as it may be - are somewhat more intelligent than those on this forum by and large.

I have met mattO and he is no idiot, tho.

Last edited:

Red Bear

Referee
Different supporter bays have differnt names. The Roosters have the 'Chook Pen' there is The Burrow for South, the Dragons Army of course for St George Illawarra. Bulldogs fans are simply allocated the 'Long' Bay:)