What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Bulldogs looking to recruit Josh Dugan

no name

Coach
Good news, always called this. I've never heard ANYONE at the dogs say anything about signing him its just media beat up or manager driving up his price, dragons were apperently pushing hard, tigers have no money and the dogs will either be going for sbw or foran and morris.

Glad he is staying with the raiders don't mind them at all.

Yeh, i honestly think the roosters are the ones who will land Dugan.

DoggiesBro

Juniors
Read the other 20 times i've said hope and think he will stay with the raiders...

Even the same HALF post you quoted.

Always been keen on him, mino is going. this is if sbw doesn't come to them.

Otherwise i think he would stay with raiders, they have a pretty good squad together especially compared to the dragons roster now that boyd, gaz have left and most likely a few more will.

Last edited:

no name

Coach
Read the other 20 times i've said hope and think he will stay with the raiders...

Even the same HALF post you quoted.

Always been keen on him, mino is going. this is if sbw doesn't come to them.

Otherwise i think he would stay with raiders, they have a pretty good squad together especially compared to the dragons roster now that boyd, gaz have left and most likely a few more will.

Ah the old each way bet.
Anyway I'm going out on a limb to make a bold prediction:
I reckon the Dogs will miss the 8.
Except if they win lots of games, then I think they will make the 8.

Doga

Juniors
Ah the old each way bet.
Anyway I'm going out on a limb to make a bold prediction:
I reckon the Dogs will miss the 8.
Except if they win lots of games, then I think they will make the 8.

But what if they only win some games and only lose a few? What then??

no name

Coach
But what if they only win some games and only lose a few? What then??

Mmmmm, you bring up a good point.
Luckily I did Maths C and am able to answer it.
If they win some and lose some they will probably be around 9th or 10th, 9th and 10th is closer to 8th than it is to 16th, therefore the Bulldogs are a top 8 team.
Unless of course the Roosters are equal on points, then it will go on the result of the 2004 GF, which the Bulldogs won, so they go to automatic Minor Premiers and a free pass to the GF.

Raider_69

Post Whore
If they win some and lose some they will probably be around 9th or 10th, 9th and 10th is closer to 8th than it is to 16th, therefore the Bulldogs are a top 8 team.

win! :lol:
its a shock bunniesderp hasnt jumped on this Maths C stuff, the bunnies would have a few more top 8 appearances with this logic

Mmmmm, you bring up a good point.
Luckily I did Maths C and am able to answer it.
Unless of course the Roosters are equal on points, then it will go on the result of the 2004 GF, which the Bulldogs won, so they go to automatic Minor Premiers and a free pass to the GF.

:lol::lol:

POPEYE

Coach
Dugan would be safer staying with the Raiders. One day they'll convince or find a great coach and there isn't a river nearby handy for boatpeople to sail up

eozsmiles

Bench
If everybody is bailing to follow Des then Manly are going to have at least a million bucks plus the salary cap increase to go shopping with. They'd have to be in the mix if Dugan decided to leave. All the scuttlebutt suggests that Brett Stewart and Kieren Foran are at the top of the Bulldogs and Des' hit list rather than Dugan.
But who knows, Greenberg likes to buy.

Silent Knight

First Grade
Dugan would be safer staying with the Raiders. One day they'll convince or find a great coach and there isn't a river nearby handy for boatpeople to sail up

But there has to be a river nearby so Jed Bogan can go fishing for rednecks and notch a few more yabbies in his belt.

ceagle

Bench
If everybody is bailing to follow Des then Manly are going to have at least a million bucks plus the salary cap increase to go shopping with. They'd have to be in the mix if Dugan decided to leave. All the scuttlebutt suggests that Brett Stewart and Kieren Foran are at the top of the Bulldogs and Des' hit list rather than Dugan.
But who knows, Greenberg likes to buy.
Would be funny if the Dogs ended up with nobody they wanted.

Silent Knight

First Grade
Easy to find you in the bush . . . there's only one wheel track and a peddle mark every metre

I doubt I could evade a skilled bushman like you for long. But we're ol' mates that have put a fair few notches in our belts over the years. Surely you'd help me paint the wagon so we can go and pick up the lasses down at ol' shanty town and take them out to the barn dance.

eozsmiles

Bench
Would be funny if the Dogs ended up with nobody they wanted.

Look at some of the names coming off contract and look at the potential salary cap space your mob might have to offer. If you make the top 4 this year you'll be a prime mover, it will go a long way towards Toovey proving himself and we all know players love coaches. Either you keep your guns or get new ones. If Stewart goes and the tv deal raises the salary cap there is nothing stopping Manly offering the Bugan $700k+.

Latest posts