What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Bulldogs looking to recruit Josh Dugan

eozsmiles

Bench
Who gives a fu$k what you think Doggiesbro? We're busy talking footy here.
Fuc& off.

Last edited:

ceagle

Bench
not another f**king thread, we all know Des signed with the Dogs, ffs. Boast about it somewhere else.

DoggiesBro

Juniors
Who gives a fu$k what you think Doggiesbro? We're busy talking footy here.
Fuc& off.

Originally Posted by ceagle
Would be funny if the Dogs ended up with nobody they wanted.

Sure sounds like footy, in my opinion your as big as dumbass as the idiot who posts on other forums "i'll be back when des re-signs" then makes a thread saying what a dickhead he is.

not to mention he can't do basic maths, or that he complains about threads being ruined when the comment above is exactly that, ruining the thread with stupid pointless comments.

we already got who we wanted. des.

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

DoggiesBro

Juniors
I can't believe I think Dunniesman is smarter than this turd-licker. It hurts my head.

If you are talking about me, and you were right about him being smarter then me, it would make me the second smartest on this forum by a LONG way.

Not that is saying much with the idiots around here.

Don't even understand basic maths or fractions. :lol::lol::lol:

If everybody is bailing to follow Des then Manly are going to have at least a million bucks plus the salary cap increase to go shopping with. They'd have to be in the mix if Dugan decided to leave. All the scuttlebutt suggests that Brett Stewart and Kieren Foran are at the top of the Bulldogs and Des' hit list rather than Dugan.
But who knows, Greenberg likes to buy.

You_don't_say.png

Latest posts