What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Bulldogs looking to recruit Josh Dugan

DoggiesBro

Juniors
HAHAHAHA GOLD Lakemba fan, gold !

ps: i repeat, wouldn't you Like a chance to even CHOKE cracks!

p.s i repeat, we went as far as ur choke that year when ennis played in a semi for the dogs, the thing you said he hasn't done, you muppet.

come back when you have a CLUE about football.

Think your watching netball. Easy to mistake when you back ben creagh i'm sure.:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

40Twenty

Juniors
p.s i repeat, we went as far as ur choke that year when ennis played in a semi for the dogs, the thing you said he hasn't done, you muppet.

Think your watching netball. Easy to mistake when you back ben creagh i'm sure

see your new 2012 supporters cap next yr BRO, in honour of your semis misses,
2012 gonna be special..u can BUY tHAT !:crazy:

Last edited:

40Twenty

Juniors

Think your watching netball. Easy to mistake when you back ben creagh i'm sure.:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Attachments

• hat_trick.jpg
    hat_trick.jpg
    28.9 KB · Views: 0

RWB

Bench
I dont mind tell you
The strong mail around at the time was that Uncle Nick and Dugan had a handshake deal, it was all done and dusted, uncle Nick had the contract drawn up and all he needed was a signiture and correct time to lodge it... a few weeks later, dugan turned his back on that, resigned with the raiders for a year and Uncle Nick cracked it big time and now has said he will never deal with the kid and his team again

Furner acted knowing there was a handshake deal, the roosters, like every other club were acting outside the laws of the game, furner is desperate to hang on to dugan, so he made a song and dance about it... dugan ended up staying and it rightfully pissed uncle nick off that he reneged on the handshake deal. And the kicker was Uncle Nick had no idea until he read it the next day in the paper. And he lost his shit apparently

if that mail is correct and i think it is, thats why you havent read dugan linked to the roosters since, and thats why they are out of the race for him. Uncle Nick refuses to deal with him

All grain of salt stuff i know but given the strong mail linking dugan to the roosters prior to his extension and the fact we havent seen anything linking them since. I tend to believe it.

Could be true, although you have to admit it sounds like a dream story thought up by a Raiders fan. Firstly a quick google search of 'Dugan Roosters' throws up plenty of results since he re-signed;

http://www.foxsports.com.au/league/...rs-for-2013-raid/story-fn2mcuj6-1226060438028

http://www.smh.com.au/rugby-league/...ave-dugan-in-their-sights-20110602-1fixx.html

http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/sp...and-quade-cooper/story-e6frexnr-1226060207715

vhttp://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/sport/nrl/canberra-raiders-fed-up-with-clubs-looking-to-poach-josh-dugan/story-e6frexnr-1226069268296

http://www.nospam11.com.au/articles/2011/07/27/raiders-set-to-open-talks-with-dugan/

These are all articles since he re-signed mid 2010 (unless he's re-signed since then?) and I've left out plenty more.

There's two key events that I've been told of that turned us off Dugan about mid to late season this year.

Firstly after talking to Brian Smith & Noyce it became obvious that they were really pissed off about the attitude of certain players at the end of last season (when we lost the GF). This goes beyond just Carney and Myles, players who are still at the club right now... FPN & SKD just to mention others who the club were really disappointed in. About mid-way through the season the club made a real concerned effort to turn around its attitude, from recruitment & retention, to training and the smallest of things that seem so pedantic. From my chat with them it became pretty obvious that the reports coming out about Dugan's attitude were starting to turn them off the possibility of signing him.

Secondly after talking to O'sullivan probably the moment that confirmed any doubts about whether to sign Dugan or not. Early 2011 our young fullback (Aus Schoolboy) who has massive wraps looked like he'd be heading to the Gold Coast, this obviously made the thought of signing Dugan even more enticing however towards the end of the season he confirmed that he'd be staying at the club. This pretty much shut the door on us signing Dugan as Smtih & O'sullivan and I quote believe he could be a 10+ year player for us.

The main difference in our stories is that after talking to the staff at the Roosters they don't shy away from the fact that signing Dugan was always an option for them in the future... a vast contrast from being so pissed off that he didn't originally sign.

firechild

First Grade
A person would have to be intellectually challenged to think that Creagh running away from a fight during origin was any worse than Ennis punching a bloke and then hiding behind teammates. Ennis and Creagh are both cowardly merkins, they're as bad as each other.

grouch

First Grade
Creagh pushed a player out of the ruck and then backed up to get onside for the set. Ennis threw a punch and hid

firechild

First Grade
If you say so:

creagh.gif

ceagle

Bench
Just look what doggiesbro has turned this forum into smh, causing other members to go completely off topic.

firechild

First Grade
:lol: It's pretty funny you posting stuff like that when you have a fat dog like Lyon in your side

You mean the dual premiership winning, RLIF/Dally M centre of the year? Not sure why he is relevent to a discussion about cowards.

Hutty1986

Immortal
You mean the dual premiership winning, RLIF/Dally M centre of the year? Not sure why he is relevent to a discussion about cowards.

lol, maybe in the Origin forum then. he must have slipped a few dollars to the judges to somehow outpoint Cooper for that award

firechild

First Grade
You obviously didn't watch Manly play this year. Along with Glenn Stewart, Jamie was easily Manly's best throughout the season. Cooper was good but not even in the same league as Lyon in 2011.

Hutty1986

Immortal
You obviously didn't watch Manly play this year. Along with Glenn Stewart, Jamie was easily Manly's best throughout the season. Cooper was good but not even in the same league as Lyon in 2011.

Cooper had an excellent season, did have a few injuries though and missed some games. Not as good at pig hunting though

40Twenty

Juniors
A person would have to be intellectually challenged to think that Creagh running away from a fight during origin was any worse than Ennis punching a bloke and then hiding behind teammates. Ennis and Creagh are both cowardly merkins, they're as bad as each other.

Ennis punching a bloke and then hiding behind teammates

:crazy:

firechild

First Grade

Ennis punching a bloke and then hiding behind teammates

:crazy:

FFS you Dragons fans are dumb merkins. I was having a go at DoggiesBlow for claiming that Creagh was worse than Ennis and you all get your backs up because I said they're both cowards, which is true.

Pete Cash

Post Whore
Don Furner Jnr has done a pretty good job with retention. There are some things we can't control like Sydney being a more fun place to live (I prefer living in Sydney over Canberra but thats a personal thing) but any team that wants Dugan is going to have to pay a fortune for him because the money we can control.

Latest posts