What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Bulldogs or Leeds?

Cammo

Bench
Go The Dogs.

Should be a great game. The Dogs will want to have a run in England before the game so they are prepared for the conditions.

avsterooster

Juniors
we saw the roosters 2 yrs ago destroy their english opposition and then last year penrith fall majorly...

however i think the bulldogs will be just to much if they are well prepared and well focused

bulldogs by 28

strong_latte

Juniors
I feel like vomiting because of what I'm about to say, but GO THE DOGGIES! I seriously think if the dogs and folks do what Ricky Stuart did with the 2002 team and take this WCC match seriosuly (including a warm up match or 2), then the dogs will get a similar score-line to what we did (36-0 for those who don't know).
So yeah, if the dogs take it seriously, it'll be a 20+ victory...

ali

Bench
Leeds, Leeds, Leeds!

How good was that! Bring on the Bulldogs. Any chance they'll play it Sydney? I'd love to see the mighty Leeds in action down here.

There's no way we'll see a repeat of that Roosters vs St Helens scoreline if the game is played in the UK. StHelens are a very unpand down side who rely on a few star players. This Leeds side is very well rounded, and would always be competitive against the top NRL sides.

ledzep

Bench
strong_latte said:
I feel like vomiting because of what I'm about to say, but GO THE DOGGIES! I seriously think if the dogs and folks do what Ricky Stuart did with the 2002 team and take this WCC match seriosuly (including a warm up match or 2), then the dogs will get a similar score-line to what we did (36-0 for those who don't know).
So yeah, if the dogs take it seriously, it'll be a 20+ victory...
it was acutally 38-0
go leeds

strong_latte

Juniors
Although I hate the bulldogs, I hate the way that the poms crap on about the super league being better than the NRL because they win the WCC more often than we do... The fact is the match is usually tipped heavily in favour of the SL team and most people here just don't care so...

JasonE

Bench
Leeds of course
Strong rumours are that Leeds are signing Gareth Ellis who i believe should be the 1st picked in the GB side plus current test player Jamie Peacock, combine these two with Ali and thats a good backrow.