What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Bulldogs Rumour Mill - potential signings, releases, extensions & other news

***MH***

Bench
Anyone else heard this rumor??

.... Bulldogs will host a Members Only trial in 2012 against St. George at Belmore

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
I'd say it's unlikely purely for the fact we always play them in Wollongong for the Mercury Challenge.

doggie_4_life

Juniors
apparently, the rumor has resurfaced that morris is heading back to the dragonians, just read it online and in the daily telegraph (even thouh the tele is a completely unreliable source) i hope it isn't true

MatthewA

Juniors
It would surprise me if Josh leaves, because he only just re-signed this year for 3 more years. I'm sure he's staying put.

mase11

Juniors
josh wont be going anywhere he has just signed a very nice contract that gives him the financial stability for the next couple of years and with jamal leaving he will be the primary attacking option in our backline and he will getting plenty of ball and i am sure he is aware of this .. expecting a massive bounce back year from him in 2012.

doggie_4_life

Juniors
josh wont be going anywhere he has just signed a very nice contract that gives him the financial stability for the next couple of years and with jamal leaving he will be the primary attacking option in our backline and he will getting plenty of ball and i am sure he is aware of this .. expecting a massive bounce back year from him in 2012.

Well, i hope your right man, both on him not leaving and him having a massive year next year

ByRd

First Grade
lol well thats a great rumour that i would give anything to be true

ByRd

First Grade
Members only is better, gives you a great incentive to become a member and also limits the number of d!ckheads that would turn up.

***MH***

Bench
Members only is better, gives you a great incentive to become a member and also limits the number of d!ckheads that would turn up.
SSFC do this for their Redfern trials. Belmore needs to be closed off for Bulldog members and Rooster members for the 2012 trial.

Bulldog Force

Referee
Well I'm upset because I can't become a member next year for reasons I won't disclose... but I'm a patriotic Bulldog and if this members only game is what's best for the club, then I'm all for it :)

MatthewA

Juniors
You should become a member mate. Even one of the cheaper interstate ones or something like that.

Bulldog Force

Referee
I'm considering what the best options for me are. I'll still be going to some games next year but I know for a fact I won't be able to make at least half the home games!