What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Bulldogs Rumour Mill - potential signings, releases, extensions & other news

Packy

Bench
Get the out of town/interstate membership. I don't get to any Sydney games and still chuck out 50 clams to be called a member.

dogslife

Coach
Yeah we're in a pretty privileged position, I think our club offers the most affordable membership options of any footy team (AFL included). I joined the QLD club membership, got me tickets to both their games up here, and all the other perks for only $65, bargain!

mase11

Juniors
Has anyone else heard the rumour that David Williams will be joining the dogs for 2012? Manly have already told him that his services are no longer required and apparently he was spotted at a cafe with Todd Greenburg and Trent Hodkinson last week..?

The guy is a quality winger and by the looks of things we don't have anything better at the club so im all for it if we can get him!

MatthewA

Juniors
I've heard the same. But unsure if anything will come of it. Would be a good signing as he would be cheap due to some injuries and lack of game time.

>zuzu<

Juniors
Its an interesting one. They have massive depth in their backline (Whare, Oldfield, Williams etc). You would think, based on age factor, they would get rid of Robertson first. But then again - he is a bit of a stalwart for them.

Either way - Would not mind him tbh

Bulldog Force

Referee
separator.gif
Hold on... are were talking The Wolfman here??

Packy

Bench
This one has been around a while. I don't think he is as bad as the haters think but I also dont think he is as good as the fanbois reckon.

If he comes I wouldn't want him to eat up much cap. The guys we have are as good as him in many aspects though I think he may have more speed than all except Lett.

Good publicity signing though and let's face it.. we're going to need a personality in the team.

richies

Juniors
I dont care who we get for 2012 for wing/fullback
as long as they can they can do there job and defuse a ball in the air
our back 3 are simple crappp...

richies

Juniors
I dont care who we get for 2012 for wing/fullback
as long as they can they can do there job and defuse a ball in the air
our back 3 are simple crappp... and it's not good enough...
goodwins the only back good under the high ball

Gigolo

Juniors
Should sign Tupou from the Warriors, great prospect, speed, strength, footwork and will take pressure off the pigs.

Won't cost much either

richies

Juniors
You miss Monday's game richies?

I saw about half and yes barba seemed to aim up for this match. a little too late in the season, also turner is only a little better under the high ball , but gets out of dummy half very well for a small bloke
also missed to days ,grrr as I work weekends sometimes
will search for a replay monday

Bulldog Force

Referee
I don't know how true this is, but on the 8:30 news on the today show this morning, Timmy Gilbert stated that there were reports coming from Belmore this morning that Josh Dugan is on Haslers radar (excuse the pun), and that he is his #1 target. I don't think it's very true though as our current custodian was equal leading try scorer of 2011... and may I add some of them were very freaky! I wouldn't want Dugan walking in and taking over that.

Oh and let the "Bred not bought" merkins loose!

Latest posts