What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

BULLDOGS v BRISBANE *live updates & discussion* LET'S GET IT ON!

salivor

First Grade
Timmah said:
Wow Jeremy, he named a different side to what I predicted.

Crucify me!

For the record, two of those three rep forwards were named in the starting lineup ;-)

I would like to crucify you but you'd probably just act like a matyr about it like the last bloke.

ouwet

Bench
innsaneink said:
No.

You were the ones the Broncos hammered 4 weeks ago. :roll:

Mate when your team makes the finals.. Then talk! :roll:

Since Round 18 Brisbane has won 4 games and LOST 8...
Bulldogs have won 7 games and LOST 2 :lol:
yes brisbane are in form:roll: they have ALL the momentum:roll:

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
salivor said:
I would like to crucify you but you'd probably just act like a matyr about it like the last bloke.

:lol: Then aren't you a sad little Ponies pumper?

salivor

First Grade
Yeah go check out the Dragons record going back to round 18 and it won't be much better yet they're the premiership favourites. We're talking about current form. We've won 4 of our last 5 matches (1 against the Doggies) very convincingly and the 1 loss was against the current favourite to take out the title. We're carrying better form into this match, that's not being cocky it's just stating the obvious.

Timmah

Staff member
innsaneink said:
No.

You were the ones the Broncos hammered 4 weeks ago. :roll:

Awww, inky sad that it's off season already?

Wanna hug bro?

Timmah

Staff member
salivor said:
Yeah go check out the Dragons record going back to round 18 and it won't be much better yet they're the premiership favourites. We're talking about current form. We've won 4 of our last 5 matches (1 against the Doggies) very convincingly and the 1 loss was against the current favourite to take out the title. We're carrying better form into this match, that's not being cocky it's just stating the obvious.

Then enjoy the win between now and Friday at 7:44pm. September Grand Finalists = the Brisbane Broncos :crazy:

salivor

First Grade
The sky is blue.

That should give you another couple of pages of fluff telling me it's actually orange.

Timmah

Staff member
salivor said:
The sky is blue.

That should give you another couple of pages of fluff telling me it's actually orange.

But... but... :crazy:

bro? :lol:

I'd rather pash Tony carroll.

Tonie Carroll is hot... :sarcasm:

Mr Saab

Referee
Timmah said:
And you felt fit to continue it. Now f**k off to the TFC if you want to f**k around. This is about the game now and you're denigrating it even more by wielding your iron fist. Grow up.

Grow up? that is rich coming from someone like you.

Latest posts