What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

BULLDOGS v BRISBANE *live updates & discussion* LET'S GET IT ON!

0neye

ATTACK DOGS ATTACK

WOOF WOOOF WOOOOF

BARK BARK BARK

YELP YELP YELP -_@]
[img]http://www.punchstock.com/image/artville/1589269/thumb72/coi020.jpg[/img][/color][/size][/i][/b]

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
Sucked in Brisbane... you have BBS(B)F death riding you.

Timmah

Staff member
Big_Bad_Shark_Fan said:
Going down Timmah.

Perry will terrorisde "Cant catch" El Masri all day

1. Learn to spell
2. You aren't a Broncos fan, you don't fool anyone, and don't behave like a twat.
3. Your bait is sh*t.

Leagueguy

Juniors
Originally Posted by Timmah
Hate the 'Dogs that much eh?

No I just like the Broncos. Would you rather the dogs won tonight through a couple of pieces of of luck without being the better team, or would you prefer they lost? I'll take a win any way we can get it.

Timmah

Staff member
:|

You're saying the only way the 'Dogs can win is through luck? :lol:

Now I've heard it all :crazy:

miccle

Bench
Well last time they only lost it through "luck" with injuries, right Timmah? Y'know - the luck that comes with getting smashed by the best forward pack in the game? ;-)

Leagueguy

Juniors
You're saying the only way the 'Dogs can win is through luck?

Thats not what I'm saying at all. I'm asking you as a dogs fan if you care how your team wins tonight. As a broncos fan I'll be more than happy to hear the commentators say after the game "brisbane perhaps lucky to win tonight given the way the bulldogs dominated for most of the game". My point being I just want Brisbane in the grand final next week.

0neye

:lol: :lol: :crazy: THE DOGIES CAN'T BE BEAT BECAUSE THERE THE BEST WOOF WOOOF WOOOOF
-_[o]

Timmah

Staff member
Leagueguy said:
Thats not what I'm saying at all. I'm asking you as a dogs fan if you care how your team wins tonight. As a broncos fan I'll be more than happy to hear the commentators say after the game "brisbane perhaps lucky to win tonight given the way the bulldogs dominated for most of the game". My point being I just want Brisbane in the grand final next week.

Absolutely, same here! I just thought you were implying there was only two possible results - a Broncos victory, or a lucky Bulldogs victory.

salivor

First Grade
DRRRAGONS said:
This is going to be great...

Who are the dragons playing next week.. we shall soon find out

Sorry mate, there's not 3rd v 4th playoff so next week will be the beginning of your off-season ;-).