What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured & Confirmed Signings - Part 5

Vic Mackey

Referee
If he turns out to be somewhere near Garner I'll be happy.

Pretty different style of player to Garns. He never really screamed first grade to me but like I said maybe Penriths system can get something out of him. Or maybe hes purely a nsw cup signing.

Last edited:

John Hamblin

Juniors
Yeah he would have been captain this series if fit.

Cleary has to be in the top 3 halfback I've ever seen. Johns, JT and Cleary and all there. Nathan IMO will surpass Johns when he retires and people look back on just how great Nathan was/is.
King Wally leads origin Man of the Match awards with 8 in 31 games. Nathan has 4 in 15 games!!

Someone2

Juniors
I put $50 on Parra for spoon. I got $32 so I need Tigers to learn how to tackle
So Salty

just because Mitch “IceMan“ Moses achieved something Nath never will is no reason to hate on Parra

Tigers already have their 3peat merchandise ready to sell

So Salty

just because Mitch “IceMan“ Moses achieved something Nath never will is no reason to hate on Parra

This is a Panthers forum troll.

You don't need to speculate on what someone can or hasn't maybe done when their not even playing.

Real Penrith fans just plain out and out detest Parramatta and the mere thought of having broken Parra fans hearts in 2022 to keep that ever increasing premiership drought going is enough for this old Panthers fan to be happy.

By the way, Moses was playing for NSW last night, he wasn't surrounded by a rubbish roster, therefore he went well.

soc123_au

Staff member
So Salty

I assume you mean winning a decider in QLD? He ticked that box years ago blud. 2 zip both in QLD, didn't need a decider as such.