What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

BULLDOGS v BRISBANE *live updates & discussion* LET'S GET IT ON!

*Paul*

Juniors
Brisbane had a mountain of ball, sometimes those things just happen, and you're powerless to stop it.

Bulldogs = Eliminated...... wheres Timmah and Mattyg

:lol::lol::lol:

The cockiest people you've ever met, and now the eggs in their face.

CYA DOGGIES!!

greeneyed

First Grade
Some crucial decisions went against the Dogs in the second half. First try in second half was from a blatant forward pass from Hodges. Then no penalty from the awful high tackle by Civoniceva on SBW....

Charlie124

First Grade
greeneyed said:
Some crucial decisions went against the Dogs in the second half. First try in second half was from a blatant forward pass from Hodges. Then no penalty from the awful high tackle by Civoniceva on SBW....

Ref was sh*t BOTH ways, no real advantages to the broncos. bulldogs got exactly what they deserved for thinking theyd won it at halftime.

pantherz9103

First Grade
Hari Kari said:
Storm and Broncos final on the way.

Drag Queens to choke tomorrow.

Pretty disrespectful to the Storm.

Storm best team of 2006 by 8 points in regular season and they have won 9 out of last 11 against dragons. Storm to win because they are better.

Ghoulies

Bench
greeneyed said:
First try in second half was from a blatant forward pass from Hodges.
Blatant? It was 50/50 on the overhead shot.

No arguments for the Petero tackle; that was a bad one.

salivor

First Grade
I just can't believe it, speechless, I can't comprehend that we're going to the Grand Final, someone pinch me.

Hutty1986

Immortal
I just got home from work and looked at the score.. couldn't believe it!

Bad luck to Timmah, etc... just coukdn't go on with the job. A great season nonetheless