What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

BULLDOGS v BRISBANE *live updates & discussion* LET'S GET IT ON!

renouf

Juniors
You bulldogs supporters are pretty cocky for a side that was belted twice this year by Brisbane.

Canterbury are a finals footy team so they will rise to the occasion, I still think Tonga is a big blow in the backline and Asotasi on 1 leg..

newtownbluebags

Post Whore
k.jpg

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
Quote me all you like. The cockiest I've gotten today is when Saab pushed me to say Bulldogs by 20 instead of 2. :lol:

salivor

First Grade
Good to see you've kept it in check today now what about the other 20 odd years of your life?

salivor

First Grade
lol, in my lifetime the Broncos have won 5 premierships to your clubs 4, no jealousy there mate.

Timmah

Staff member
In their lifetime the Bulldogs have won 8 to Brisbane's 5.

Selective arguing is a good look for you though salivor ;-)

ByRd

First Grade
Boys boys boys loll its still only sunday. Still a few days to go yet until the big game haha. I dont think us doggies fans have been cocky at all, supporting your team and confidence is different to being cocky. We feel we can win and we know we lost twice to the broncs this season but none of that matters come friday. It all comes down to 80mins and shall the best team win, which i hope is the mighty Blue n White.

salivor

First Grade
The Bulldogs have been around for 53 years longer than us yet only have 3 more permierships, not very convincing. We win a premierhsip every 3.8 years, the Bulldogs win one every 9. Arguing poorly is par for the course for you Tim.

salivor

First Grade
Mr Saab said:
"awaits Timmmmmmmah to say...but brisbane have the whole state of QLD to chose from"

So how did the Bulldogs not manage a premiership when paying their players twice the cap for 5 years? ;-)

salivor

First Grade
*Edited by me, unsubstantiated rumour*. They didn't just wake up on the dawn of 2002 and say that this will be the year that they rort the cap by somthing like 400k?

Anyway that was a joke, intended to get a bite from Tim.

Timmah

Staff member
salivor said:
The Bulldogs have been around for 53 years longer than us yet only have 3 more permierships, not very convincing. We win a premierhsip every 3.8 years, the Bulldogs win one every 9. Arguing poorly is par for the course for you Tim.

Doesn't matter how long each team has been around.

Bulldogs = 8 premierships
Brisbane = 5 premierships

:crazy: