What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

BULLDOGS v BRISBANE *live updates & discussion* LET'S GET IT ON!

Pando

Juniors
Should be a belter of a game. I just hope the Dogs turn up to play this week. SBW off the bench should be good, just the way Folkes likes to use him.

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
I reckon NRL should hold a third place playoff on the Saturday... what does other people reckon?

miccle

Bench
Timmah said:
I reckon NRL should hold a third place playoff on the Saturday... what does other people reckon?

Ask your team tomorrow morning first mate, I'd guess they will just be looking forward to Mad Monday and they won't want to play again.

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
:lol:

Soooo predictable.

You're getting far too cocky for my liking. Beginning tonight, enjoy your off-season :D

miccle

Bench
Not cocky mate - taking the p*ss (you'd realise that if you checked your teams forum).

I still dunno who is going to win tonight, but a bit of pre-game sledging is good for the nerves - simple as that. And hot-damn am I nervous this afternoon!! Major butterflies.

salivor

First Grade
Do you think Parramatta and St George would've liked to have played the week after last year? Doubt it, do you think the fans would've cared? Doubt it.

miccle

Bench
I think this thread proves to all of us why a LIVE UPDATES thread shouldn't be started a week before the freakin match.

Those poor people who don't visit here daily have to sift through 18 pages of crap as it is - it'll be 20 pages minimum before kick-off.

And yes, I'm proud I have contributed to it :lol:

Mr Saab

Referee
Timmah said:

Pathetic idea...but that doesnt suprise me seeing where the opinion came from

roosters06

Juniors
should be a great clash. Two great forward packs head to head. Two proud teams, only one can advance.

I can't wait!

Sanchez

Coach
seeing as this thread is a million pages long and i cant be bothered going through all the pages are there any changes to the listed 17s