What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

BULLDOGS V TIGERS - GAME OF RD 3

Who Will Win?

• Total voters

Balmain_Boy

Add Gibbs to the list. We have the core of a great team in our youth. Important bit is keeping them together.

Knightmare

Coach
That was one of the most thrilling games I've seen in a long while- and I don't support either team! Also, those Tigers jerseys look pretty good from a distance- better than the last ones they had.

bonstonker

Juniors
Magpie Nick said:
bonstonker said:
and look for sbw to bring out the best in bronson harrison for the tigers.

He will need to improve out of sight after his performance against Parramatta, he is the only person I've seen literally stop before the line.

did he improve enough for you young fella. :shock:

Magpie Nick

Juniors
bonstonker said:
Magpie Nick said:
bonstonker said:
and look for sbw to bring out the best in bronson harrison for the tigers.

He will need to improve out of sight after his performance against Parramatta, he is the only person I've seen literally stop before the line.

did he improve enough for you young fella. :shock:

Most definately, I think someone had a quiet word in his ear about his performances getting below par, full credit to him for yesterday's game.

Don't mean to be a party pooper........

But did anyone have any doubts as to whether or not Scott Prince grounded the ball when he scored the intercept try??

Crippler

Juniors
Big Panther Cool said:
Don't mean to be a party pooper........

But did anyone have any doubts as to whether or not Scott Prince grounded the ball when he scored the intercept try??

no doubt he grounded the ball

524840761oj.jpg

Tigerpete

Juniors
ozboy said:
Is this some sort of f#$ken joke or something.

Bulldogs V Tigers, game of Round 3.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

The Doggies will belt the Tigers by 30 points. This is the year Tim Sheens finally gets the sack, his coaching metods have past their use-by date and the Tigers can not score a try to save their own lives.

Tigers will finish in 14th position, they are just simply non-existant on the offensive end.

Well said d!ck!! Such a wise man.

j_tig

Juniors
absolutely awesome game, thank god it ended when it di, dont think my nerves could of taken golden point!!!!

the game also proved more entertaining for those around me! down the coast with my girlfriends family, i was the only one who didnt know the final score! im sitting there on the lounge by myeslf, staring intently at the tv jumping up and down as the tigers score ticked up, sitting with my head in my hands as the dogs crawled back and then jumping up and down when SIR scott prince (if wilkinson can become a knight for his field goal i think its only fair the same happens for prince!!!) kicked the winning points! entertainment for the whole family!!!

Nonny1980

Juniors
ozboy said:
The Doggies will belt the Tigers by 30 points. This is the year Tim Sheens finally gets the sack, his coaching metods have past their use-by date and the Tigers can not score a try to save their own lives.

Tigers will finish in 14th position, they are just simply non-existant on the offensive end.

This has to be quote of the year!

Bumble

First Grade
It goes close, but Charlie Saab still has it. Since saying Souths will not win another game this year, they have won 4 and drawn 1.

Mr Saab

Referee
wow, so i had the balls to say something.
Phil Gould said penrith would come last in 2003
He also said Manly would come last in 2005.
He called it as he saw it and he was wrong....so did i.
Of course Bumble you dont make predictions as you are gutless