What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

BULLDOGS V TIGERS - GAME OF RD 3

Who Will Win?

• Total voters

hybrid_tiger

Coach
I am going to try hard not to go over the top here, but forgive me, as we just beat the reigning premiers. :D

We still have alot of work to do, but todays game showed that we have the basic core element of a strong side. We've got a great set of halves, a top line full back and a fantastic hooker. We just need to keep them on the park and injury free and we'll trouble alot of sides. Let's just say that I think that calls for the wooden spoon were pretty premature after Round 1.

We still need to work on our ball control, which was appauling at the start of the game and our error rate and lack of direction on 5th tackles (at times) was poor as well, but we have a lot of young players and they are still learning.

But, we scored almost 40 points, Bronson Harrison showed how good he is, Marshall - for a 20 year old coming back from a shoulder injury proved he is something special and our forwards provided good direction. Robbie Farah also proved that he is going to be a great player. A fantastic performance, but as I said, still much to do.

Oh and to all those who bagged the choice of this game and laughed at us - how does that humble pie taste. :mrgreen:

Some stunning football from both teams today, awesome, brilliant game too watch, bulldogs came into the second half thinking it was gonna be easy, and they got stung big time, well done tigers.

Tap Twist Snap

Juniors
Some pretty awful defence by both teams but the attack was as exciting as footy gets. Length of the field tries where it go through 10 and 12 sets of hands how cool is that.

Bench
Great effort to come back from 12 -0,but the 70 to 79 minute mark was dreadful,clocking off early alot to be learned.
At least we won. :lol:

ByRd

First Grade
ill give credit to the tigers, we did not deserve to win & even if we did it would of felt weird, a great game & even though we lost one i will remember, well played :clap:

aids

Bench
and ex parra player pat(alliteration?) richards had a staring role.

i don't mean to sound rude, but i don't know anything about his past at parra, what happned with him?

tiger_nick

Bench
Now for the hard part.

Bronson Harrison, Liam Fulton and Robie Farah are all off contract at the end of this year. No doubt after yesterday 14 CEO's will be lineing up for them!

aids

Bench
i might be wrong, but i'm sure we've signed harrison and fulton for another year.
farrah, not too sure about.