What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

BULLDOGS V TIGERS - GAME OF RD 3

Who Will Win?

• Total voters

greeneyed

First Grade
Interesting end to the game. However..... "best game ever"????????? Please... the score was 37-36!!!!!!!!!!!! Doesn't that suggest to you that there was some pretty appalling defence? No game with scores that high could be described as "good".

Davester

Juniors
greeneyed said:
Interesting end to the game. However..... "best game ever"????????? Please... the score was 37-36!!!!!!!!!!!! Doesn't that suggest to you that there was some pretty appalling defence? No game with scores that high could be described as "good".

Oh don't be a party pooper... :D

Dr Crane

Live Update Team

If the tries game from great attack, not bad defence then that kind of match could be described as great.

Bib

Juniors
greeneyed said:

Jezz Greeneyed get a life will you. It was a fantastic game of football. Id rather see tries than defence. Yes Canberra you won the 89 grand final, when are you going 2 get over it!

Its idiots like you who are ruining this forum

tiger_nick

Bench
Take a bow Bronson Harrison, Liam Fulton, Robie Farah, Bryce Gibbs, Dene Halatau and Benji Marshall. These are the kids who have been blooded over the last two years and we have pinned our hopes on. Sure we've lost experience but these kids are all junior Roos or Kiwis. They stood up today and us Wests Togers fans know they can play like that every week of the season!

greeneyed

First Grade
Bib said:
greeneyed said:

Jezz Greeneyed get a life will you. It was a fantastic game of football. Id rather see tries than defence. Yes Canberra you won the 89 grand final, when are you going 2 get over it!

Its idiots like you who are ruining this forum

No. It is idiots like you who think 37-36 represents a great game of football.

Who raised 1989?

greeneyed

First Grade
Immortal said:
:lol: at the Raider fans mocking Tigers in this thread. But Carney is still better than Marshall :p

It was Prince who won the game..... and who raised Carney v Marshall???? :roll:

Eddie.

Bench
:-({|= :-({|= :-({|= :-({|= :-({|= :-({|= :-({|= :-({|= :-({|= :-({|= :-({|= :-({|= :-({|= :-({|= :-({|= :-({|= :-({|= :-({|= :-({|= :-({|= :-({|= :-({|= :-({|= :-({|=

Balmain_Boy

In 2000, Panthers VS Tigers was widely regarded as one of the best of the season, if not of the decade. The score in that match was 32-31.

Balmain_Boy

In 2000, Panthers VS Tigers was widely regarded as one of the best of the season, if not of the decade. The score in that match was 32-31.

CrazyEel

Bench
greeneyed said:
No. It is idiots like you who think 37-36 represents a great game of football.
Guess I'll have to join the idiot squad then cause I thought it was a great game wth fantastic tries.

Well played Tigers, you guys put on a great display of attacking footy, thoroughly entertaining. :thumnn

Raider_69

Post Whore
Good game... but lets not go nuts over Benji just yet, he played well today as did Prince but id like to see Benji play a few more games before i get too ahead of myself... :)

congrats tigers, good win although that 8 minute period at the end when the dogs came back to level the score... not sure they deserved to win the game after that defence, even the most biased tigs fan would agree it was pathetic

Still always great to see the Bulldogs get done :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Balmain_Boy

Noone's really said much about Benji. I thought he was very good though today. I'm stoked with his performance after playing his first full match in 10 months

Raider_69

Post Whore
Balmain_Boy said:
Noone's really said much about Benji. I thought he was very good though today. I'm stoked with his performance after playing his first full match in 10 months

yep, i thought he was execellent, but unstandably over shadowed by Prince who i think showed he is still the #1 option for QLD's half back spot 8)