What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Bulldogs vs Knights match thread *Spoilers

Hari Kari

Juniors
Marshall_magic said:
well done, you make a post without a spelling error

next challenge, try and amke one that actually means something.

If you're going to attack grammar around here you better learn how to punctuate and spell properly yourself.
You sound like English is something new to you.

Generalzod

Immortal
How the f**k did Steve Clarke get it so wrong...That was fair try to the bulldogs could have won them the game....NRL are a joke.

Stranger

Coach
What a game. That is all i can say.

The second half was fantasic especially with the crowd. The dropped ball by no.14 and the field goal hitting the post!

Leagues back. Lovin it.

ShineDog

Juniors
What is the world coming too ????

Dogs would mostly likely win this years premiership with 12 players and some quality refereeing (hint hint)...Dogs are looking good this year, even if I am slightly bias .

Sonny Bill high shot...was nothing ....1 OR 2 wks nothing more.
Dogs halves will be unstoppable this season. Roberts will play for NZ , Holdsworth will play for NSW...and sherwin will dominate when fully fit.

2007 WILL BE THE YR OF THE DOG, IF ......LUCK GOES THEIR WAY!!

Stranger

Coach
Dogs halves will be unstoppable this season. Roberts will play for NZ , Holdsworth will play for NSW...and sherwin will dominate when fully fit.

:lol::lol: Holdsworth NSW? I will give up if thats the best player NSW can come up with.

Dr Crane

Live Update Team
ShineDog said:
What is the world coming too ????

Dogs would mostly likely win this years premiership with 12 players and some quality refereeing (hint hint)...Dogs are looking good this year, even if I am slightly bias .

Sonny Bill high shot...was nothing ....1 OR 2 wks nothing more.

2007 WILL BE THE YR OF THE DOG, IF ......LUCK GOES THEIR WAY!!

You must be like, so wasted

ShineDog

Juniors
Stranger said:
:lol::lol: Holdsworth NSW? I will give up if thats the best player NSW can come up with.

Don't under estimate the Western warrior. Holdsworth will be dynamite this season.
Expect big things from young Holdsworth. This kid is gaining more confidence with each game.
NSW 5/8 HOLDSWORTH (2007)

Latest posts