What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Bulldogs vs Knights match thread *Spoilers

mattyg

Bench
Ice777 said:
I'm tipping about as quiet as you went when you saw the field goal sail over and watched McIllwain bomb a certain try to win the game. Onya Matty great stuff! :lol:

actually, my neighbour came over when he heard me screaming when we made that break where McIllwain dropped the game.

AusKnightRKO

First Grade
He Was Falling....And the shot was a bit high and i guess maybe a send off bit too harsh...but he had taken out a player from the other team....But if hes even suspended thats harsh let alone more than a 1 week suspension

_Johnsy

Referee
AusKnightRKO said:
He Was Falling....And the shot was a bit high and i guess maybe a send off bit too harsh...but he had taken out a player from the other team....But if hes even suspended thats harsh let alone more than a 1 week suspension
Falling Are you serious ?

i think Ryan,Tonga,Cutler and patten did well for us today, Utai may have troubles getting his number 5 jersey back, i thought cutler did well today.

we have the panthers next week in the penrith, so hopefully this is a lesson to the boys
will we find out about sonny bill tomorrow?, because there is a game on tomorrow, but on the other hand i dont think it can find out on tuesday because thats when the teams need to be named by

_Johnsy

Referee
I can't see how someone who is say 170cm at best (Joey) can fall into a tackle from a guy who is at least 190cm when SBW was almost upright ??

les norton

First Grade
I dont think there was much in it either. He showed himself to be a great sport as well...it was nice to see. Unlike the w@nker that picked about the ball after Polglase was K'O'ed

fourplay

Juniors
Mr Saab said:
Dont blame the ref for this one.
Sure he was not 9/10, but the dogs were not perfect.

umm are you dumb ? I clearly stated McIllwain should of caught that ball.