What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Bulldogs vs Knights match thread *Spoilers

bluesbreaker

Bench
Hado said:
You can say that agian.

Haha, Dogs are sh*t. How many games have the Knights now won in a row without Johns? 5 (correct me if i'm wrong?) including trials, 3 premiership games. Not bad effort so far. Mullen is the man.

Johns Magic

Referee
bluesbreaker said:
Haha, Dogs are sh*t. How many games have the Knights now won in a row without Johns? 5 (correct me if i'm wrong?) including trials, 3 premiership games. Not bad effort so far. Mullen is the man.

I thought Kidley was the one who won it for us. He really got stuck in when the guys around him had no idea who to follow.

Mullen has the skill, Kidley has the heart.

Dutchy

Immortal
Macmanus was great in the 2nd half
Kidley and Mullen played well...couldnt of won without them
Tolar and Abraham were also good for the Ks

SWB is 1 of my fav players. and
I hate knights and joey..but still Dogs fans..Sonny deserves whats coming 2 him for that.

quit ya bitching

well done newcastle

Dutchy

Immortal
Johns Magic said:
I thought Kidley was the one who won it for us. He really got stuck in when the guys around him had no idea who to follow.

Mullen has the skill, Kidley has the heart.

Amen brother O:)

Hey Mcillwain...your meant to catch these >>> :f:

_Johnsy

Referee
Broncos have an ok squad.

Brewers looking good, and wizards are ok, Macca did not even pick up a player. It will be a long long year for him.

Jobdog

Live Update Team
Carn the Knights!!!

What a great win, to comeback from 16 points down, even with an extra player, shows a lot of guts. The Hagan coached Knights would have turned it up.

On the SBW tackle, it was high, deserved to be sent. On his defence of "I'm not that sort of player, it's not in my game", too bad Sonny, you did it, you suffer the consequences.

Dutchy

Immortal
_Johnsy said:
Brewers, How did you end up in the comp ? Vic

some1 posted it on here...cant rememebr who...

not takin that comp 2 serious..got screwed in bidding...couldnt get 2 a comp the last 12 hrs and lost all my players

yea...im in a public 1 aswell with a killer team

kooriguy

Juniors
anxious waits for bulldogs and knights fans.. and im lovin it.. locky, johns, bill williams whos the next worlds best player to see the sideline.

oh allmost forgot about mr incredible gasnier.

inglis better take up religion, but by all money benji will be next given he is made of paper mache.

Mr Saab

Referee
Love'n it huh? You are loving star players on the sidelines?
Well i guess the panthers dont have stars

Dutchy

Immortal
kooriguy said:
anxious waits for bulldogs and knights fans.. and im lovin it.. locky, johns, bill williams whos the next worlds best player to see the sideline.

its ok..I have been told nothing is wrong with Luke Williamson

Jobdog

Live Update Team
kooriguy said:
Well the Panthers have no stars and you know you're in awful trouble when you can't score a point against the Sharks :lol:

Latest posts