What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Bunker bullshit, blunders and balls ups

Big Marn

Bench
1723139053484.png

not enough evidence to overturn the refs onfield decision of held up.
Really.....

1723139210095.png

Bellamy in the middle of saying "WTF?" after Bunker calls it a no try.

Beavers Headgear

First Grade
View attachment 92159

not enough evidence to overturn the refs onfield decision of held up.
Really.....

View attachment 92160

Bellamy in the middle of saying "WTF?" after Bunker calls it a no try.
Haven’t seen it live but going off that pic they have 100% made the correct call, you can’t see any part of the ball on the line, and you can see a hand under the ball

Last edited:

Big Marn

Bench
Haven’t seen it live but going off that pic they have 100% made the correct call, you can’t see any part of the ball on the line, and you can see a hand under the ball
thats Andersons hand... it happens pretty fast but you will probably change your mind when you see the replay.

Last edited:

Big Marn

Bench
Yep, and it is covering up any point where you can actually see the ball on the ground to overturn a decision. His hand on the line also suggests that the ball can’t be, the ball would be on top of his wrist
are you being pedantic Beaver? its more than just my "dodgy" screenshot for the bunker to go on. watch the replay and then come back to me. the ball is on the bloody line.

Last edited:

Beavers Headgear

First Grade
are you being pedantic Beaver? its more than just my "dodgy" screenshot for the bunker to go on. watch the replay and then come back to me. the ball is on the bloody line.
As I said mate just going off that pic, didn’t watch all of the game, just off that pic there is no evidence of ball on the line