What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Burliegh Bears v Warriors @ Whangarei

ozbash

Referee
Burleigh Bears Supporters Trip to New Zealand
The Espresso Essential Burleigh Bears will be travelling to Whangarei (1 hr North of Auckland) in New Zealand to take on the New Zealand Warriors in a preseason Trial on the 19th February. There will be travel packages available for supporters wishing to head over to New Zealand for the weekend. The supporters group will leave on Friday the 18th and return on Sunday the 20th February.

http://www.burleighbears.com/index.php?page_id=79

Taniwha

Juniors
haha mangawhai's two and a bit hours frm auckland on a good day and then whangarei's still 60+ kms from there. .

In saying that might look into watching that game, summertime footy at the beach chur!

Skinner

Coach
I know it's only a trial game, but gee whizz, that has got to be an interesting match up....and virtually in the Bash and Rich's back yard to boot.

ozbash

Referee
yep, we'll be there and I'd guess a hell of a lot of others will too..

mangawhai's two and a bit hours frm auckland on a good day and then whangarei's still 60+ kms from there. .

we are 30 mins nw of Whangarei and can be at the main gate at Mt Smart in less than 2 hours (keeping to the speed limit)

Rich102

Staff member
I know it's only a trial game, but gee whizz, that has got to be an interesting match up....and virtually in the Bash and Rich's back yard to boot.

If the mountain won't come to Mohammed.....
We'll be there - should be a good day.

Taniwha

Juniors
we are 30 mins nw of Whangarei and can be at the main gate at Mt Smart in less than 2 hours (keeping to the speed limit)

Yea my bad i was talking of when your heading from auckland to whangerei. Massive time difference depending on if your heading north or south plus you got the summertime traffic to deal with

The full Warriors 34-man squad for three trials:
Lewis Brown, Glen Fisiiahi, James Gavet, Pita Godinet, Ben Henry, Aaron Heremaia, Lance Hohaia, Saulala Houma, Krisnan Inu, Isaac John, Shaun Johnson, Jeremy Latimore, Jacob Lillyman, Kevin Locke, Sione Lousi, Micheal Luck, James Maloney, Simon Mannering, Alehana Mara, Feleti Mateo, Ben Matulino, Joel Moon, Russell Packer, Ivan Penehe, Upu Poching, Sam Rapira, Steve Rapira, Matt Robinson, Jerome Ropati, Brett Seymour, Ukuma Ta'ai, Elijah Taylor, Bill Tupou, Manu Vatuvei

ozbash

Referee
Yea my bad i was talking of when your heading from auckland to whangerei. Massive time difference depending on if your heading north or south plus you got the summertime traffic to deal with

its a hell of a lot better with the tunnel and that bloody abortion of a bypass in Warkworth completed..

AliN

Live Update Team
You part of the group booking with Steven Jag? Be good to catch up with you.