What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

buster

spider

Coach
did anyone watch the channel 9 sport tonight

moreso in relation to the allegations on brett seymour last sunday night

i hope its not true for the teams sake

redback

Bench
did anyone watch the channel 9 sport tonight

moreso in relation to the allegations on brett seymour last sunday night

i hope its not true for the teams sake

Apparantely there are photos, and unfortunately its a culture that I believe is being fostered at the club. Lets not forget what happened at the Roosters when Stuart was there!

Since 73

First Grade
Didn't see it Spider.
What's the good news.

DUI?
Stairwell?
Sponsor slapping?
Doritos?
All of the above?

spider

Coach
Apparantely there are photos,
if reports are correct - which i dont doubt, considering where its alleged he had a nap

and unfortunately its a culture that I believe is being fostered at the club. Lets not forget what happened at the Roosters when Stuart was there!
nah, dont agree with it being a culture infiltrating through the club at all

buster may have a few issues if there is any truth to the allegations reported

spider

Coach
reported on channel 9 he was at a cronulla night spot, pissed his pants, fell asleep in the garden out the front

reports pictures were taken by patrons, yadda, yadda

i just hope its a load of crap tbh - or he will receive a rest

gunnamatta bay

Referee
http://www.leaguehq.com.au/news/news/nrl-alcohol-stance-faces-test/2009/03/17/1237054791830.html
And in a further embarrassment to the NRL, Cronulla confirmed it was investigating an incident involving an allegedly heavily intoxicated Brett Seymour outside the front of a Cronulla nightclub on Sunday.
"There is not much I can tell you at this stage, we are going through the process of gathering all the information, we hope to have it finalised tomorrow or the next day,'' Sharks chief executive Tony Zappia said.
Seymour had been sacked by Brisbane in late 2006 for inappropriate behaviour after allegations he head-butted a woman on the dance floor of Brisbane's Regatta Hotel.
The latest incident continues a torrid three years at Cronulla.
Banished to park football under coach Ricky Stuart, he forced his way back into the NRL side last year until a freak knee injury at training ruled him out of the preliminary final.
He made a successful comeback from knee surgery in last Saturday's win over Penrith and is now seen as a vital member of the side alongside five-eighth Trent Barrett as the club chases a maiden premiership.
The NRL is monitoring both cases closely knowing they must continue the harsh precedent set down last week when they claimed Stewart's ban was for public drunkenness, not for being charged with sexual assault, following the infamous launch.
Friend's incident comes after playing just

Frenzy.

Immortal
In hindsight, I'm glad I was never a footballer in the public eye. I wouldn't of survived the scrutiny.

I'll be honest too. I've done far worse on the piss than some of these things that get reported. No assaults or the like, the odd fight, but plenty of behaviour bordering on lunacy and a possible prison term in another time and/or place.

Counting blessings.....

feeding frenzy

Juniors
FFs thats all we need is the nrl to stand him down for a while and going by the way the sharks board has handled these situations in the past it wouldnt surprise me if we gave him a few weeks rest.

blacktip-reefy

Immortal
David Gallop was a dribbling mess sitting at home in the wardrobe just hoping that he could get a bit of a break after suspending Stewart.
then along comes Buster.

haha he's on another planet Buster.

blacktip-reefy

Immortal
David Gallop was a dribbling mess sitting at home in the wardrobe just hoping that he could get a bit of a break after suspending Stewart.
then along comes Buster.

haha he's on another planet Buster.

snoozer

Bench
pissed, fell over, went to sleep and no-one got hurt.

watmough abused someone and punched another and he's still playing.

Quigs

Immortal
He should plead date rape.

Someone spiked one of his 18 schooners.

Arrrh people in glass houses.

My favorite after game trick was playing to old one arms without using coins. Often my teamates had to lift the offending three wheeler off my torso. Now if I was sober at the time I could of received season ending injuries.

f**k being politically correct all the time.

Cheers
Declared Idiot #88
Quigs

Eion

First Grade
pissed, fell over, went to sleep and no-one got hurt.

watmough abused someone and punched another and he's still playing.
good call snoozer. the rorters have about half a dozen they should stand down if everyone takes a rest.

The Dodger

First Grade
some funny shiit i tell ya.

well atleast he is not an angry or horny drunk.

unlucky buster.

Apparantely there are photos, and unfortunately its a culture that I believe is being fostered at the club. Lets not forget what happened at the Roosters when Stuart was there!
now thats some of the silliest things i have ever heard.
its farkwits like you that spread these rumours and make a good club, coach and players look bad.

get a farkn life you donkey.

redback

Bench
some funny shiit i tell ya.

well atleast he is not an angry or horny drunk.

unlucky buster.

now thats some of the silliest things i have ever heard.
its farkwits like you that spread these rumours and make a good club, coach and players look bad.

get a farkn life you donkey.

If thats the silliest thing that you have heard, then you musn't go out much I guess and I never knew that my views were so keenly anticipated and respected that they make the club look so bad.

You may want to actually find out the difference between an opinion and a rumour, but I am guessing that you can't read anyway.

Now who's the donkey??? I say it's the Dodger!