What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

buster

matt

Juniors
I do not know why i even give these troll threads my oxygen,but i must say.... BIG f**king DEAL IMO!!!

Good sh*t Buster ,you can drink at my table any f**king day of the week.

Quigs

Immortal
If they ban him from the NRL then he might get a start as a compare on Lets Make a Deal.

Cheers
Declared Idiot #88
Quigs

fatshark

Bench
Poor bloke, everyone has been in this situation before(maybe not the pants part,lol). Where thef ark was hes support/mates? Shouldnt the bar cop a fine for serving him drinks?
I hope the Sharks just warn him, thats it. This is pety compared to bashing/assaulting/dui. Whoever took the photos needs an uppercut.

spider

Coach
Poor bloke, everyone has been in this situation before(maybe not the pants part,lol). Where thef ark was hes support/mates? Shouldnt the bar cop a fine for serving him drinks?
thats the biggest cop out i have read FS

what ever happened to people being responsible for their own actions

/cotton wool society we live in these days

coolumsharkie

Referee
Buster you girl!!!

If you haven't sh*t yourself your not pissed enough imo. I remember ending up in the garden bed outside Cronulla Leagues one night ... I slid down the rail on the old big stairs and landed forehead first on the concrete below, no one came to my aid so I just found the nearest comfy spot to lick my wounds. An angel came in the form of Blonde hair and a Vee Dub Beetle some time later and took me home.

I never saw her again but I think about her ALL the time.

BWNB

First Grade
reported on channel 9 he was at a cronulla night spot, pissed his pants, fell asleep in the garden out the front

reports pictures were taken by patrons, yadda, yadda

i just hope its a load of crap tbh - or he will receive a rest

And thats a crime...
hmm.

fatshark

Bench
thats the biggest cop out i have read FS

what ever happened to people being responsible for their own actions

/cotton wool society we live in these days
It is really poor player management but dont you think?. After all the sh*t thats gone down do you think these boneheads will ever learn?. Of course not. If they wanna drink then fine, but with the way the public and the media is these days big benders are only gonna lead to problems.

I know this is a very small incident, but its not really considering whats been happening.
This could ruin the SHarks seaon if the NRL steps in.Im really pizzed with the Sharks at the moment, they know he has a history, and with the Bird stuff, what will it be next week? David Simmons turns up to Sunday Mass hungover?.

All it takes is one half drunk footy player and some idiot will try and stir sh*t up.

Besides its a f**king embarresment to the club and I for one am sick of it.

Last edited:

spider

Coach
It is really poor player management but dont you think?.
no - its really bad and stupid player behaviour, if true

but seriously, one question for buster - "why"?

get toasted at home

but why, why, why do it in public and compound it as alleged, especially considering all the focus there is on players and alcohol atm

azzah72

Bench
It is really poor player management but dont you think?. After all the sh*t thats gone down do you think these boneheads will ever learn?. Of course not. If they wanna drink then fine, but with the way the public and the media is these days big benders are only gonna lead to problems.

I know this is a very small incident, but its not really considering whats been happening.
This could ruin the SHarks seaon if the NRL steps in.Im really pizzed with the Sharks at the moment, they know he has a history, and with the Bird stuff, what will it be next week? David Simmons turns up to Sunday Mass hungover?.

All it takes is one half drunk footy player and some idiot will try and stir sh*t up.

Besides its a f**king embarresment to the club and I for one am sick of it.

Agree 100%

I have mentioned it in the past that Ricky is a great Coach (although i am starting to get my doubts with a few on field things i have noticed, I'll get to that some other time) but he doesn't have a great History of keeping players heads screwed on in regards to "social activities", hell he wasn't much of an angel him self.

It's old school, that's cool but these days you get lynched in the media for almost anything and as sad as it is, they seem to be able to sway any outcome for anything these days so he needs to get them in check, I just don't think he is capable!

I partly blame some of this for the Gallen and Bird incidents, no so much there definitive actions but probably the loose rein they were on leading up to some of these instances, Seymour is a previous problem drinker, he obviously aint cured, and he's out getting polaxed and pissing himself in public!

Not as bad as the manly stuff but it isn't great either!!

Inferno

Coach
The NRL can fugg right off, no laws were broken and as far as I'm concerned this is a complete non issue.

azzah72

Bench
That's my point really, it shouldn't be much of an issue but the Media f**king sucks!

But still the club should be getting them to pull there head in a little, especially now, double especially if the person in the team has had prior drinking issues!

Never mind Azzah, If buster is outed on the weekend you focus all you hate on Barrett, because naturally, if the halves don't gel it will be his fault.

DJDL

Bench
Did anyone consider he might have had his drink spiked?
I mean seriously, getting so drunk you piss yourself and pass out. You've got to drink a massive amount to get to that stage. But I've seen people go from being perfectly lucid to that kind of state in the space of one drink after having been spiked.

In this day and age where it is "big news" to catch players behaving seemingly immorally, there is plenty of money to be made for people spiking drinks and selling the story.

If it has happened that way, I am sure he is not the only one.

Tommax25

Bench
I hope the Sharks just warn him, thats it. This is pety compared to bashing/assaulting/dui. Whoever took the photos needs an uppercut.

Yes, but no player has been suspended for any of those actions. They have been suspended for public drunkeness and making a mockery of the nrl. Watmough got off without a sitdown so I am softening on the issue since the last time I thought about it actually. I am happy for the nrl to suspend him but I wont mind too much if they dont. I think they wont as they didnt suspend friend, who I think should have been.