What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

buster

Quigs

Immortal
You are on a winner here Gunna.

Wittyfan has already pledged his support.

Cheers
Declared Idiot #88
Quigs

Surely

Post Whore
They should allow tobacco companies to sponsor sport again.

Millions of dollars lost to sport through the wowser brigade.

Inferno

Coach
Never hear of a player getting on the smokes and doing something stupid like falling down and taking off their shirts either...

SirShire

First Grade
An impeccably placed source tells me that the bird in question is indeed a local. Can be see waiting tables at a beach side cafe...

Weaponhead

Coach
The whole episode is digraceful. Hopefully some positives come from it.
1. Seymour addresses his drinking. He has had problems in the past and here's hoping that he is able to overcome it for his own wellbeing. He has admitted that he needs some help and this is the first step.
2. The message gets out to wannabe paparazzi that there is a cost to this low act. The setup is reprehensible and is a sad reflection on our society. this rubbish cannot be tolerated
3. The club shows more steel in dealing with agenda driven media. Ricky Stuarts column is a good start. I am all for maintaining discipline within the club but we do need to offer a bit more support to the players.

The Dodger

First Grade
very true coolum.

the only place they would be found late at night is at a kebab shop getting a feed.

warren

Juniors
Why dont we advertise on butt cheeks then Gunn.

Cut out the middle man.

Cheers
Declared Idiot #88
Quigs

I likey

p.s imagine you were buster right now. how would you stop yourself from killing the girl?

Latest posts