What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

buster

gunnamatta bay

Referee
String of incidents there over the years. Trouble was at his best there one night. Funny stuff.
I remember when they used the bottom of the otherwise unused pool (there is a pool under the floor but it was never utilised)as a dance floor. It had a railing round it and a set of stairs. For anyone who never saw it you can imagine what went on. Recipe for disaster of an idea.

Surely

Post Whore
I remember when they used the bottom of the otherwise unused pool (there is a pool under the floor but it was never utilised)as a dance floor. It had a railing round it and a set of stairs. For anyone who never saw it you can imagine what went on. Recipe for disaster of an idea.

I remember it well gunna, and the music that rocked the place read like a whos who of immortal stars.

Names like duran duran, flock of seagulls, duran duran, culture club, human league, laura branigan, moving pictures they were the days :)

spider

Coach
was there 2 duran duran groups surely??

it was a good joint - even better when they had $1 drinks there on sunday nights

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
Take away the average punters outrage, there is no story.

The biggest threads are about this shyte.

PJ

First Grade
There is a story Angry because an important player to our team has been sidelined over sfa.

It has affected our chances of winning 2 games, and could realistically have a big impact on the club if we do lose one or two that we could have won had Buster played.

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
Too specific.

There are not more incidents just more reported. It has become big news, when once it was not.

People blame the media.

I blame the people.

The people lap it up.

This has been building up for some time, and PJ I am part of the problem too.

Frenzy.

Immortal
"She continued to record Seymour after he regained his balance and removed his shirt."

So why is his shirt off at the beginning of the video? Lying sl*ts.

"When contacted by The Daily Telegraph yesterday, Muldoon denied she had filmed Seymour's drunkenness with the intention of making money from the footage.

"It was just a bit of a joke at the time," she said.

"But when we heard that he'd been suspended by Cronulla we thought it wouldn't do any further harm to him to sell it."

Seymour, however, had only been temporarily stood down when Muldoon approached Channel Nine."

More f*ckin lies from these loose moralled whorebags.

Since 73

First Grade
Faaarrrgggg.......

That's so blatent it's bloody frightening.
Like the Simple Life come to life.

Where are the Hilton bags?
  • The bitch is banned from the nightclub herself
  • She accosts Buster when he exits the place
  • Even when pissed he wants nothing to do with her
  • They stalk him and invade his privacy, creating a scenario which they then film
  • They sell the footage to the media - even though it is a misrepresentation of the truth
  • They threaten a bloke's reputation, his place in the game and cost him 20K
  • And then to top it off......
They demand THEIR names are left out of it.

Surley some illegality has been perpetrated here.

If I was Zappia or gallop i couldn't move quick enough to bring this to forefront of the media's attention and expose it for what it is.

Let the suspension stand for being pissed, but drop the fine.

More importantly,people need to be made aware this was a guy who simply had a lot to drink, was trying to get home without trouble - and even attempted to brush it off when it came - but was manhandled and set up.

Where are you zaps?
Gallop?

Get your big mouths out there now and condemn the RIGHT friggin' people!

Last edited:

Vossy

Bench
ok this is getting ridiculous..if this is true, i hope those tarts enjoy their 3k

Sharks lose $80,000 deal

http://www.news.com.au/dailytelegraph/sport/nrl/story/0,26799,25221122-5006066,00.html

FOOTAGE of Brett Seymour's drunken night out has cost Cronulla a sponsorship deal worth more than $80,000.

This comes seven days after the Bulldogs missed out on a sponsorship deal worth more than $1.5million after Manly's season launch ended in unsavoury headlines for the code.

Sharks chief executive Tony Zappia and his marketing team had been working on securing a shorts sponsor for six months.Zappia wouldn't reveal the identity of the proposed sponsor, with the company all but agreeing to a one-year deal.

The Sharks boss said the company pulled out in response to footage being released of Seymour's embarrassing slip-up."They just said in this current climate they wouldn't be able to move forward with us,'' Zappia said.

"We were very close. It's frustrating, but I can see why professional businesses and companies are reluctant to be part of our game at the moment.

"I suppose this is hard evidence when it comes to trying to make the players understand and realise the impact of their actions. They're the ones that are eventually going to be hurt by all this, financially or otherwise.''

The timing of Seymour's drunken escapade couldn't have come at a worse time for the financially stricken club.

Their money woes have been well documented, borrowing $500,000 during the off-season to pay players.An apologetic Seymour said he was determined to redeem himself by undergoing counselling for his alcohol issues.

"I've come to realise that I really need to fix some things in my life, for my family and for the club and the Sharks brand,'' Seymour said."I want to get myself fixed up and get some help because I know I've run out of chances.

"I'm going through some stuff with the club in the form of counselling - it's going to be a long process."I'm not going to be fixed overnight, but it's something I'm going to have to work through.

"Once I get back on the paddock, I'll be putting my best foot forward for the club and hopefully putting this behind me, but in the meantime I'll be doing my best to fix stuff off the field.''

Convinced he would be sacked after being called into Zappia's office last Tuesday, Seymour described his latest setback as "my biggest wake-up call''.

"I'm supposed to be a senior member in the footy team and a leader, and your leader is out acting like a hooligan,'' Seymour said.

"It doesn't really show much respect to the boys or the club as a whole. That's one of the things that hurts me most."Especially the coaching staff and all the support around me ... to kick it up in their face like that is another thing that hurts a lot.

"I'll be definitely out to not let them down again.''

Really Zappia?

Name them. What have we got to lose? They're not coming on board anyway so out the company. That we way, the supporters and your employer can stop buying/supporting that company!

Or is this another attempt to a/ make Buster feel worse than he already does and b/ to further smooch up to Gallop?

Quigs

Immortal
Athletes Foot would be a great one to put across the front of your shorts.

Cheers
Declared Idiot #88
Quigs

gunnamatta bay

Referee
I have been watching most games on fox and noticed a disturbing new trend in tackles whereby the ball carrier has his shorts pulled down thereby exposing his buttocks. What is wrong with modern shorts and is it an advertising opportunity going to waste?

Last night in the panthers/bulldogs game the player was practically nude.

Quigs

Immortal
Why dont we advertise on butt cheeks then Gunn.

Cut out the middle man.

Cheers
Declared Idiot #88
Quigs

Latest posts