What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

buster

Special K

Coach
Classy girl selling out someone and her dignity for a thousand dollars.

Hopefully the girl buys a one way plane ticket.

spider

Coach
has anyone read the telegraph yet today?

if so, was the online story of charlotte skank in there?

blacktip-reefy

Immortal
again I say when are the clubs & the NRL going to step in & protect the players from the money grabbing merkins???
When is a sting going to happen & set one of the merkins up.?

DJDL

First Grade
So according to the Telegraph article the girls were waiting in line to get into the club when they saw Buster ejected. They didn't know him, but decided to follow him up the mall, video tape it, and have one of them collapse on him, pulling him to the ground.

There's a word for that:- entrapment. I hope the club seriously look at charing the little s**ts with exactly that.

spider

Coach
They didn't know him

they knew who he was

the girl interviewed on ch 9 made that admission

something along the lines of - "we knew who he was, we know who the footy players are"

Quigs

Immortal
Rocky Shark posted this little snippit on one of our other threads.

http://twitter.com/DannyWeidler/status/1358202602

His comments "Enough Said"

It's time for the four eyed giraffe to stand up and make a few comments about this grub and about the likes of him earning his income off "our game"

Enough is Enough.

Cheers
Declared Idiot #88
Quigs

bluey

Bench
So according to the Telegraph article the girls were waiting in line to get into the club when they saw Buster ejected. They didn't know him, but decided to follow him up the mall, video tape it, and have one of them collapse on him, pulling him to the ground.

There's a word for that:- entrapment. I hope the club seriously look at charing the little s**ts with exactly that.

I did read some where that she was not allowed into the club as was /is bad blood between her and a bouncer.If true what was she doing there?

Well I hope three great things come out of this.

1. Buster marks this point as a turning point in his life and gets over his alcohol problem and as a result his career and his personal life goes forward and onward.

2. That skank and her accomplices who has been revealed in the paper today get run out of the shire, their credibility tainted, no man ever go near them and their lives ruined forever.

3. That Rugby League Clubs ban known trouble making skanks entry to any function that football players attend. Furthermore there could even be a list of names and pictures of trouble making skanks distributed amongst the Clubs. Basically banning them entry to any Rugby League functions and let players know to avoid contact and association with any of them at all costs.

Buster has lost out with suspension and fine but believe me those skanks have lost out BIG TIME! Their papers are MARKED!

GOD HELP THEM !

gunnamatta bay

Referee
I did read some where that she was not allowed into the club as was /is bad blood between her and a bouncer.If true what was she doing there?
the licensee says she banned. she claims she's not banned and it's just all a misunderstanding with a doorman. I'd tend to believe the licensee.

spider

Coach
she would have been lined up to attempt to get in

probably hoping a different bouncer would be working the door

that club is as big as my shed - as if she would have not been notcied had she got in

f**king girl

gunnamatta bay

Referee
she would have been lined up to attempt to get in

probably hoping a different bouncer would be working the door

that club is as big as my shed - as if she would have not been notcied had she got in

f**king girl
never been in the joint. is that the old voodoo lounge?

spider

Coach
its the one down near the train station, just before the chinese restaurant (heading south)

same joint gallen had an incident at last year with that physco stalker that bandaged himself up for the ch 9 interview

its mainly a restaurant which exercises a night club license later at night

prick of a place - really

i would be surprised if more than 100 people could fit in there

spider

Coach
They should turn the summertime bar back into a nightclub. used to be fun.

they could replace podium dancers with trent look a-likes doing push ups

that should attract all the low life tarts in the local area

Latest posts